Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Exactly Crossy. 14 years later and we have the same controls as Cricket World Cup 99. It might make sense as a heavily discounted digital download on the consoles, but no way known can they release it as a full retail game.

No back foot or front foot play... very very simplistic.

I was half right... it's a mobile phone game

Dear lord...did not even notice that...

I do not want to insult the developers...but what the hell have they been doing?

hahaha - mouse for controlling shot direction

This is almost funny to the extent of sad :P

Also interesting that they don't appear to have the new Australian ODI shirt that they'll be wearing this summer. No point in having the license if you're not going to use it properly.

If you think about it, with a little change you can play the entire game with just mouse lol.

Revolutionary !!

Or as the Ashes team's pet monkey typed - "Totally realistic gameplay"

Am I the only one to feel like this? PC Version of IC 2010 is AC 13? Or am I missing to notice the new features? :spy

Do not compare this trashes with BLC99 on any aspect. BLC 99 is a great game at that time.

My favourite cricket game of all time...Brilliant gameplay....I was just comparing it for graphics....

If Ashes had that BLC 99 's gameplay and add better graphics that could have made a better game....:D

Am I the only one to feel like this? PC Version of IC 2010 is AC 13? Or am I missing to notice the new features? :spy

There are less features. No front/back foot selection and no online... (Technically ic10 didn't have a working one either)

Pretty sad to see a popular game like cricket getting this kind of treatment from game developers. Any other game, and the "fanboys" would have buried the developers lol.

This message is hidden because Supershtuffthat is on your ignore list.

Pearls of wisdom Super------IAm? Your game is looking awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread