Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

505 Games said:
Hello,
At Technical Support we have not been supplied with any new information other than what has been released previously, which suggested the game would be out in November.

We will try and see if we can get a fresh statement on the situation with the game, and will get back to you.

Regards,
Iain M.
505 Games Technical Support

Lets hope for a positive response. I'll let everyone know as soon as I hear from them.

Nope nothing interesting, Just telling me to sign up to 505 for the latest updates blah blah blah....

is it true AC13 will release on dec. 19????????? This site said so.................Ashes Cricket 2013 - PC - gamepressure.com

Game says 6th Dec, Amazon says 29th November, gamepressure December 19th and no word from 505/trickstar so I'm now taking that with a pinch of salt.

Steve S.

----------

I've been surprised that Big Ant are so concerned about the Ashes 2013 release date. Personally I'd have had the game in the shops this week so people can play with the first test starting.
Seeing as we don't know still if and when Ashes 2013 is releasing the decision to delay DB14 could backfire spectacularly if it ends up going head-to-head rather than getting a clear run of a few weeks first.

With you on that Colin, ok if we get a buggy first release of DBC14 with a definite patch imminent I can live with that but it's this constant waiting around for someone to act positive... it's a case of for christ's sake give us a game and then we can put this thread to bed :facepalm

Steve S.

Might not see a cricket game until the end of the year.

Beginning to wonder if we'll see one at all... time to dust off AC2009 & EA Cricket 2005.... actually may just do that, haven't played C2005 for a long while now :thumbs

Steve S.

Game says 6th Dec, Amazon says 29th November, gamepressure December 19th and no word from 505/trickstar so I'm now taking that with a pinch of salt.

Steve S.

----------

With you on that Colin, ok if we get a buggy first release of DBC14 with a definite patch imminent I can live with that but it's this constant waiting around for someone to act positive... it's a case of for christ's sake give us a game and then we can put this thread to bed :facepalm

Steve S.
gamepressure.com states dbc14 release date march 2014

Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PC - gamepressure.com

If the game is released next year I think 505 should tell us it's not helping us sitting around hoping for a game that's 5 or 6 months away :noway

Taken from July before anyone has a heart attack..

The decision to postpone the game was made just over a week ago but 505 Games had to seek approvals from the ECB & CA before an official announcement could be made.

Perhaps this is what's happening right now as we speak.

Which is strange on the basis that there's nothing the boards could do other than approve a delay, it's not like if the boards said no, the game would come out the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread