Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

OH you meant that! still anyways hope seeing this our bigant comes up with something tonight ! :cheers

I think Ross is coming to Ashes forum now expecting that there might be MF here giving the official announcement.....Never gonna happen ROSS....Everyone is not like you to share everything about the game before the launch..;)

But even then its not the fault of MF to not discuss the game here because there is nothing really to discuss..:lol:lol

Imagine those who will buy and play this game over the weekend. I especially feel for those who don't know anything about DBC 14 or its imminent news.

But I feel like people are getting to know about the game in facebook as it has received 10k like and its increasing at a fast pace but the problem is that people not knowing the release date of DBC 14 are hesitant to believe the game even after those play session videos...The main reason being the lies and other misrepresentation MF has done with the Ashes Cricket 2013.....:)

I wouldn't describe most the facebook publicity as positive.
I agree but from 4k likes to 10k likes within some days means people are actually getting to know about the game.....Which is kind of nice I feel..:yes

In 505-speak, "All new fielding controls" = no fielding control - so obviously this is a feature called "All new online play" which obviously means no online play.

Imagine - if you never again would have the problem of a disconnect during a match... Now you can, with the all new "online play"!

Might explain why Chief thought online saving of games would be difficult? I never really understood the issue until now.

I think they just don't want to pay for running the servers.

Steam does a lot for you. Consoles do it all for you. (Except non-gameplay things like Cricket Academy)

It would be peer - to - peer in any case, no server required.

In 505-speak, "All new fielding controls" = no fielding control - so obviously this is a feature called "All new online play" which obviously means no online play.

Imagine - if you never again would have the problem of a disconnect during a match... Now you can, with the all new "online play"!

This must be the first game in history that has regressed as it approaches release. Instead of adding features approaching release they are stripping it down. By Friday, this game will be a LEGO set.

It would be peer - to - peer in any case, no server required.
Wouldn't you have things like needing to keep track of ranked matches, accounts, a lobby, etc?

I'm thinking that they'll have removed anything that would possibly require them to spend money with ongoing expenses that aren't built into the price of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread