Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

How is it fooling people if the end result is a fringe game on Steam that will not cover their development cost over the last 2-3 years??

What do they gain? Substantial losses? Irreparable reputation damage?

I don't understand that logic.

So you are saying that you believed them when they said on FB that they had "all that and more" of DBC 14 and that they were turning everything on? When everyone here questioned MikeF he refused to confirm or deny any of it and just said all will be revealed in September.

So you are saying that you believed them when they said on FB that they had "all that and more" of DBC 14 and that they were turning everything on? When everyone here questioned MikeF he refused to confirm or deny any of it and just said all will be revealed in September.

That's not the point I was trying to make. My point is that they did not set out to deliver the game that will hit the market on Friday. Their master plan was not to deliver a digital game with more primitive controls than Stick Cricket.

As for being fooled, I'm only a fool if I go and buy it. Guess what? I'm not buying it.

I initially said I would not buy this, but at that price i'll take a shot at it definitely. Some of yall need to chill, its like some of you are hoping beyond hope the game is bad - which doesn't make sense to me but hey to each his own.

This is my reality, right now I am playing cricket 2004......yup......... I said it cricket 2004. At this point I don't really care who puts what out first I just want a game to play. If it sucks oh well wouldn't be the first time I would be disappointed, but in the odd chance it doesn't and I got it at a discounted price I win.

Just a word of advice to some of you on here. Companies don't owe you Jack, what they do is try to create value for you to buy their product. If the value proposition in your estimation is not worth it then say so and go further by not buying the product, however limit that thought to your personal belief. But don't go excoriating products for the sake of doing so.

can someone tell me , how i should get the game from steam? will i be able to download from it after paying?

Well now I can proudly say that we got 2 great cricket games coming this year! A.tough no videos but that already kind of explains the gameplay.

So, now that AC2013 is releasing Friday and assuming DBC won't release til next year, does this mean a moral victory for 505??? The only losers in this are us "the community" who look (judging by previous posts) to be getting a very simplistic game, graphics are ok but longevity???

Steve S.

I'll buy this, it cant be any worse than I imagine it will be. With so little expectation it could even become a surprise package.

Users who are viewing this thread