Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

As was mentioned earlier though, they had a bigger budget than BA. Seems like a lot went to the commentators. A very static performance though. You can easily picture Slats reading it word for word off a script.

I can only imagine how Mikey M and the other developers are viewing all of this. Let there be no mistake about this: what Ashes 2013 has done has poisoned the water for other developers of cricket games.

For all those just thinking ah well the game wont sell, BA wins, you are very naive I am afraid. This has knock on effects.

But according to most people on here, we have a decent game already from BA?

But according to most people on here, we have a decent game already from BA?

The game is more than decent, beyond our wildest dreams but the market is sabotaged by this pile of junk. It makes it much more difficult to get retailers take on a cricket game if all they are hearing is people complaining about this shit. Especially as this game will be much more expensive than Ashes 2013. Rightly so but it makes retailers think twice.

Out of interest - is there a single person anywhere on the internet who is even half happy with the game?

Mike Fegan is...

Chief

Im sure chief was involved with this game in its early stages,Has he dissapeared to?:mad

Game

My son has been saving up to buy me this game for christmas,looks as though they will be no cricket game in the jara house now during the festive season,unless big ant suprises us and released dbc.:mad

Ashes

I cannot believe they had the cheek to release this pile of poo and then to promote it buy saying its the most realistic cricket game released so far:lol,what an absolute disgrace.:mad
Honestly people should be sacked for releasing this shit.

Last edited:
I cannot believe they had the cheek to release this pile of poo and then to promote it buy saying its the most realistic cricket game released so far:lol,what an absolute disgrace.:mad

So much of their methodology was supposedly based on their previous games being poor, or at least limited. That's why they were "forced" to start fresh.

Just in general (I see it a lot in science) I don't like marketing campaigns (yes a lot of science is marketing) that are heavily based upon putting down previous efforts, even if by yourself.

Pc

I was worried that my pc(5 years old now) would not be able to handle a modern game like ashes 2013,looking at the graphics all i can say is :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol.

Users who are viewing this thread