Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Genuinely glad this game came out on PC so some people could review it and tell me not to get it for console IF it ever comes out on console. Woeful game, just hoping DB14 is released sometime soon or I'm sticking to cricket coach 2014.

Compare the pair:

mlXcbGW.jpg

Stick_Cricket_White_Jayasuria.jpg

----------

how to change screen resolution??i cant change screen resolution from ingame menu..its 848x6** something by default

It's quite easy.

1) Exit the settings menu
2) Exit the game from the main menu
3) Double click on the icon of another game of your choice
4) Go to the settings menu in that game
5) Change the resolution to whatever you want and your computer can handle
6) Play that other game, which is guaranteed to be better than Ashes Cricket 2013

Favourite bug so far - there's a zombie stadium in the game.

If you start a test match - two extra stadiums are available for selection, Macquarie and Exeter. Load up Exeter and you get a nice suburban ground, load up Macquarie and you get nothing.

It'd be a nice thing on top of being included in the game to get your home ground, well for one of the competition winners that happened.

If you start a test match - two extra stadiums are available for selection, Macquarie and Exeter. Load up Exeter and you get a nice suburban ground, load up Macquarie and you get nothing.

It'd be a nice thing on top of being included in the game to get your home ground, well for one of the competition winners that happened.

Well it least it was the English ground we actually got. :p

Someone said some people's hair was pink? Have you seen that Matt?

So, if you play this stadium at night.. it's just a black ground, black sky and players glitching around a pink ball?

----------

Well it least it was the English ground we actually got. :p

Someone said some people's hair was pink? Have you seen that Matt?

I saw one of the vids, when the players were generating they were originally pink placeholder figures until the textures of the players appeared around the figures.

With apologies to Biggs,

Ummm.... ummmm...

Carparks need lighting to you know... errmm...

-edit-

To me it looks like the light is facing outside the ground to the left.. in case others see it a different way.

Lemme know whenever you come to Bangalore, I'll buy you a beer for saving my 20 buck. :cheers

Why is this even a surprise to some people still.? When Fegan left in ahurry, this should have been expected.

Hmm the most obvious problem with the screenshot: its mighty light for a sky which has no moon/stars/sun/airplanes and no floodlights. Earthglow?

So they just replaced the sky texture with a plain black texture. Bravo... thats how you get night test matches:facepalm

Ha ha! Love the umpire sneaking away: I am getting out of here, no one will notice while they are trying to help the poor guy nailed to the turf with the stumps.......

....look at all the fielders there: looking like: Jeez what the f am I doing here??

I had a genuine chuckle at that light tower. I didn't even bother trying to explain why to colleagues.

Users who are viewing this thread