Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

3+

Also happens to be the average age of the programmers at Trickstar..

Zing!

Anyone else notice how the batsman run at the exact same pace as each other? They even dive when they are not even under pressure at their end, just do it so the other batsman doesn't feel out of place. To be honest, the difference in foot speed of the batsman seem a bit too varied in DBC'14, but that is definitely more realistic than this.

7VZ3saV.jpg

Lol....some pure gems you r putting up here.

All right.. train wreck can continue while I'm asleep. Hope you all enjoy whatever else comes up throughout the night. :cheers

KEEP ON WOBBLING!

I think this forum should be moved to "other games" section...or possibly the archive...

Look at first slip or whatever he is supposed to be....how can anyone in their right mind give the go ahead to release this drivel!? There is just so much wrong in that picture.........is there no one, no one, anywhere with the balls to come and explain this to us?

----------

Just had a re-read of the first post of this thread and all the statements made by the then representative of this game......so many questions to be answered, so many questions to be answered.

^Dutch Signature Rocks Cant stop laughing after seeing the last few pages:lol:lol:lol:lol Best Crap 2013:lol

My theory is that the earlier builds of the game used code which was copyrighted by the previous devs, the team then had to majorly overhaul most the game and it turned into this.

There is no way that its just a case of missing targets, either a piece of the main code turned out to be flawed or they used something they weren't allowed to.

Users who are viewing this thread