Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Having developed a game with bug is understandable, but having developed a game with full of lies & false commitments just conveys a message that it's time for Fegan to get a rest from development industry & get some good time with fishing. If they have said in early phases with guts that, all they were looking forward was adding of dynamics/variables to a phone game - we wouldn't even have minded to see these bugs with a serious eye. But after setting high level of expectations with AC09 and IC10, this is just a fall from top of everest! You wouldn't get any help because you never claim that you fell despite the heavy injury. :thumbs

Whoever was recruited for QA on this game - Guys, you would need to think about some fishing too. I hope you were not told that you were testing hockey or football.

great avatar surendar, umpire needs to go to pee badly like a 5 year old child.

Anybody figured out what makes up the 11gb hdd space for this game?

The bugs!!!:lol

Steve S.

----------

Amazon emailed me and the release for the disk version is 6th December, gave me the opportunity to cancel my pre-order... first cricket game I've failed to buy!!

Steve S.

Anybody figured out what makes up the 11gb hdd space for this game?

Obviously the hidden "Turn Everything On" button patch and "All that and more" dlc. You need to pay extra 20 bucks to unlock them. ;)

----------

Even the running animation is basically a 2 second sequence repeating itself again and again. :facepalm

I'm not sure happy is the word as it is far worse a game than expected and so is a problem as it underlines the perception in the market that Cricket games are a cash grab - we will now have to fight that.

Your game would salvage cricket video gaming from the death bed Trickstar has left it on. You are the life vent & I am sure the cricket gaming would come back live & well from it. Just release the patient as soon as possible :D

----------

If only the developers for this game had come from Japan or USA...

I would love to see 2K Games take a shot at it.

Or Kojima Production with their Fox Engine.

Hmm the most obvious problem with the screenshot: its mighty light for a sky which has no moon/stars/sun/airplanes and no floodlights. Earthglow?

Its not night. It represents a VERY DARK DAY for Trickstar!!!

great avatar surendar, umpire needs to go to pee badly like a 5 year old child.

Biggsy made that to make AC13 look brilliant :D

Don't know if these have been posted here.... But it's too Hillarious to miss::

Last edited by a moderator:
RTFL at those 2 videos, Angad! Just can't stop laughing in workplace. I am going to recommend this game to my colleagues as they are too much stressed at work :p

I've just hit a half century and there was no cut scene what so ever just a shot of the score board and Mark Nicholas acknowledging the 50.

The list continues to grow of how bad this game is.

The rumour is if you get to 100 during a test match you get a cutscene of Tendulkar retiring.

LOL those are my 2 videos and i was in stiches, i may even had dribbled in my pants.:lol

Dear lord...

Carlsberg don't make cricket games. But if they did, a bunch of Danish brewers could probably do better than this!

They're actually charging people for this s**t? Actual money? Some balls on them if so!

Users who are viewing this thread