Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

You get three reasonable "name" talent and give them the same script?

Was this there when people purchased? Or has it been updated today and actually removed?
The 'Available for pre-purchase' shouldn't be there for a released game, so perhaps there's hope that they've stopped trying to sell it.

I'm guessing you're digging around inside the files now? Found anything of interest?

Removed from sale?

Removed from sale 25th November 2013 :: Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussions

Can anyone verify?

----------

When you go into the cart it says:

"* One or more of the products in the transaction have not yet been released and are not currently available. These products will automatically be made available to you or your gift recipient via Steam upon their release. Release dates for products are subject to change".

Was this there when people purchased? Or has it been updated today and actually removed?

Maybe I will get my $20 back!

All i know is EA are going to be disappointed not to win the worst company next year!

Ross, could you talk a bit about the console submission process? (and how on earth AC13 would ever pass it).

Thanks.

Found anything of interest?
GjJ76Jv.jpg

From the commentary it seems like Nicholas says a slight variation but the other two say it word for word the same.

In a game with good commentary, you literally need to record the same line countless times in slightly different ways to make it sound seamless. The best commentary in that regard IMO is the NBA 2k commentary - and that's pretty impressive because they never stop bloody talking. You do get repeats, but the commentary is so good anyway, it doesn't get annoying!

Wait , Those who have played the game , Temme whether the game somewhat looks like this . This was taken from Stuart Broad's twitter account and it was uploaded on July.

Attachments

• BroadAshes13.png
    BroadAshes13.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread