Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Removed from sale?

Removed from sale 25th November 2013 :: Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussions

Can anyone verify?

----------

When you go into the cart it says:

"* One or more of the products in the transaction have not yet been released and are not currently available. These products will automatically be made available to you or your gift recipient via Steam upon their release. Release dates for products are subject to change".

Was this there when people purchased? Or has it been updated today and actually removed?

I can actually see this game getting binned it's so bad, so are 505 games actually going to put this trash onto DVD and release round 2 of this farse on 6th December??? :facepalm

Steve S.

I can actually see this game getting binned it's so bad, so are 505 games actually going to put this trash onto DVD and release round 2 of this farse on 6th December??? :facepalm

Steve S.

I can see you being a news-reporter when you get older.

Mark KKKK.

Mods; please change that link to something else not related to cricket so we can use it as a honeypot to ban other people.

e: it'd be hilarious if all of the bugs were an attempt to try and prevent torrenting... only they worked only in the legit version and not in the torrented version. That'd be so Ashes Cricket 2013!

Last edited:
e: it'd be hilarious if all of the bugs were an attempt to try and prevent torrenting... only they worked only in the legit version and not in the torrented version. That'd be so Ashes Cricket 2013!
Except they've stuffed it up and got it the wrong way around...

----------

Now it's listed at ?19.99. What is going on?!
Still says "Available for pre-purchase" though - whereas that shouldn't be there on games that are out.

Clearly though - increasing the price is exactly how you should react as a company - if you could con people into it at $20, you may as well try for $30.

^ that's what I meant. Didn't say it very clearly though!

I am damn sure Stuart Broad was not playing this exact game.

It smells of Broad being sent a picture to tweet. I don't think he actually played the game. This is probably a screenshot of Mike Fegan's computer. Notice how there are no close ups.

Don't normally suggest admins anything at all, but just this one for the forum's sake and all its members sake, just please remove this section from here the longer it stays the more spam comes in. (Yes this might just be something to be named as "spam".)
Anyways this game is like playing ummm playing with a dog in cricket. (Couldn't come up with anything good.)

The description on the Steam website.

- Brand new engine: clearly not always a good thing. A new engine means new bugs and none of the fine tuning of earlier games.

- Totally realistic gameplay: this does not even deserve a comment so bleuuuuurrrrrrggghhhh.

- Changing pitch conditions: yes, from 'unplayable' to 'total crap'.

- All new batting, bowling and fielding controls: indeed, often people cannot make head nor tail of what they are and at other times they decide not to work at all.

Train Wreck

Wowsers, I haven't posted for a while. But this is so bad I had no choice to come out and say a few choice words - well, 2 words actually:

Train. Wreck.

I have laughed more from the footage I've seen than I have at some comedy shows on TV. Brilliant.

Worst cricket game ever? Tick
Embarassing? Tick
Should never have been released? Tick

Someone asked if it was worse than cricket 2000 - I say yes, it is the worst EVER. Why? Because even 2000 and every other game was still 'kinda' playable with the bugs. The bugs in this make it absolutely unplayable. 108 runs from one ball? WTF.

JOKE, massive joke. Slap in the face to all cricket fans.

Bring on Don Bradman Cricket 14.

PS: I've had turds that I'd have been prouder of than I would have been releasing this shite.

LM

Users who are viewing this thread