Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I posted a few pages back where I would start to expect to see parts of the game and why. But in short I wouldn't get your hopes up to see anything until around May.

I posted a few pages back where I would start to expect to see parts of the game and why. But in short I wouldn't get your hopes up to see anything until around May.

They are clearly waiting for me to be finished with uni.

True, i'm not asking just saying the wait has been long.:D
My guess is when chief can show us the game we will see updates
all the time. Time machine please hahahahahah.:lol

I don't think chief is that cruel.:D

He did con us with this :P
FIRST EXCLUSIVE SCREENSHOT:

View attachment 100631

Sorry it's a bit blurry, but had to sneak it away whilst the designer was AFK... As you will already have guessed, it's a page of the WIP commentary scripting.

But seriously folks, I'm afraid you won't be seeing screenshots for quite a while yet: along with the fact that we obviously wouldn't want to show anything off until it was juuuuuuuust right, there's licensing complications involved as well...

Obviously we will get to that stage, and we'll be doing some regular dev diaries starting up quite soon and show you bits and pieces. We'll also be talking FEATURES in those, much sooner than you'll be seeing any visuals though.

Hey: but you knew that would be the answer right? I beg of you all: pazienza. :-)

:spy

Er.....second turning on the left, oppositie the station........

That's right next to my unit, god i'm in trouble now hahahaha.:lol

Being serious april 1st would be a great date if chief is not teasing.:spy

79 cricket, you are as mad as a box of frogs.!:facepalm

Dude i'm so mad i eat all the frogs and no i'm not a frenchman ok.:yes

Ok now back to mr chief, hello are you out there ?
How is the game these days ?:p

Users who are viewing this thread