Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Yeah. I respond only to "Mr" and "President".

Mr President master of cricket forums.:D
Can you give us any clues to next weeks press update,
like will it be live or on the ashes site. Thanks again.:spy

Mr President master of cricket forums.:D
Can you give us any clues to next weeks press update,
like will it be live or on the ashes site. Thanks again.:spy

Is it possible to get "planet cricket" restraining orders? Must stay 50 posts away at all times. Something like that.

Is it possible to get "planet cricket" restraining orders? Must stay 50 posts away at all times. Something like that.

Dude you can stick it where the sun does not shine.:p
In england hahahahhahahahaha.:lol

Chief,

Do you regret registering here and opening yourself to constant banal questioning?

I've been on this forum for about 7 years now: I don't even register banal any more... :D

Sorry if i'm being pushy chief, i guess i just like seeing what answers
you give.:D

Still we are the hardcore cricket gamers and also huge cricket fans.
Also you know what we want in a cricket game by now, after 7 years
that part must be the easy part, delivering well we will all see june 21.:spy

Chief, any plans of a play-test demo where you invite a few select folks (including a few from Planetcricket) to your studios and let them test the game out? Sort of what Madden does at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo)?

Last edited:
Chief, any plans of a play-test demo where you invite a few select folks (including a few from Planetcricket) to your studios and let them test the game out? Sort of what Madden does at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo)?

Madden is generally released last week of Aug or beginning of Sep and E3 happens in June. It allows developers to get feedback from the folks and help them fix any major bugs before the release.

Yes i remember MattW and someone else(sorry i don't remember the other
guy. Showing ic2010 for the first time, this is a great idea.:cheers

Wow this thread has gone quiet !
Are we all holding our breath waiting
For a announcement this week !
Hope it's soon I am going purple in the face

Cheif: is there any option to take new ball in ODIs? will it affect the momentum with more swing? also keeper catches from the edge (spin) is horrible in AC09. expect better reflections this time.

Cheif: is there any option to take new ball in ODIs? will it affect the momentum with more swing? also keeper catches from the edge (spin) is horrible in AC09. expect better reflections this time.

What are you on about? You get 2 new balls at the start of odi - one at each end - which lasts you for the entire innings. How exactly can you "take new ball" in the middle of an innings???

What are you on about? You get 2 new balls at the start of odi - one at each end - which lasts you for the entire innings. How exactly can you "take new ball" in the middle of an innings???

True, i think he means do you get 2 new balls at the start of a odi match,
can you answer this question chief ?

Users who are viewing this thread