Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Dude i'm so mad i eat all the frogs and no i'm not a frenchman ok.:yes

Ok now back to mr chief, hello are you out there ?
How is the game these days ?:p

I'm always out here. Otherwise I'd be in there.

Going well. Final straight now - Lots of things falling into place, and I believe some news going out shortly, which will be the first of many over the next couple of months...

*By shortly, I mean some time this week...

Going well. Final straight now - Lots of things falling into place, and I believe some news going out shortly, which will be the first of many over the next couple of months...

Ooowwww a demo perhaps?

The week-ends tomorrow. Its coming tomorrow? :spy

Will it be something regarding features/info or Visuals.

Thanks anyways, it looks like this game is finally coming out of shell and is ready to *expose* itself to audience. I'll bring my popcorns.

----------

It's already Sunday in Australia.

Ooowwww a demo perhaps?

Heh - You think if it was the demo that I know you're all SLAVERING for I'd have said "news"? :-)

I don't think there's much in there that we haven't discussed here: this will be more of a press update, but there might be some things in there that are new information...

----------

This coming week.

Great. Some news would be welcome, along with a screenshot hopefully. And a beta from the other game is probably coming this week too. Should be a good week.

Heh - You think if it was the demo that I know you're all SLAVERING for I'd have said "news"? :-)

I don't think there's much in there that we haven't discussed here: this will be more of a press update, but there might be some things in there that are new information...

----------

This coming week.

Good - looking forward to it

----------

This coming week.

Great news mr chief, did you reply because i said mr not just chief.:rolleyes

Now what will it be, i'm hoping for maybe a new feature and first screens.

It's been a long wait but soon we will have two new cricket games guys.:cheers

Great news mr chief, did you reply because i said mr not just chief.:rolleyes

Now what will it be, i'm hoping for maybe a new feature and first screens.

It's been a long wait but soon we will have two new cricket games guys.:cheers

Yeah. I respond only to "Mr" and "President".

Users who are viewing this thread