Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Chief i had ask this before but never got a answer from you, so let me ask again. in Ashes 13 are all the players going to look like the same (i mean same body type) i remember in cricket 2004 or something they tried different body types and was nice. faster bowlers looked as if they are 6 foot + and batsman were short. the taller fast bowlers will naturally get more bounce of the pitch but shot ones will be faster.. i think this will play a very important part in making the game realistic as we all know all 11 players in the cricket field don't look the same

Hey, I had a small question regarding the autosim. Will we able to sim till let's say "To fall of wicket" or a specific chunk of overs (Eg. 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50) like in EA Cricket Games instead of just one over or the whole innings and whole match in previous Ashes Games. I ended up manually going to the menu and sim-ing almost 25 times(an over at a time) every match just to get to the interesting part of the match. It would be nice if you can implement more options where autosim is concerned. Thank you.

Hey, I had a small question regarding the autosim. Will we able to sim till let's say "To fall of wicket" or a specific chunk of overs

You'll find if you read the FAQ (or the first page of this thread) this question has been answered and elaborated upon

Worth reading that first, index page, before asking a question...

I hope we can also sim a whole session. Autoplay is a big part of the game for me.

I hope we can also sim a whole session. Autoplay is a big part of the game for me.

++

Autoplaying an innings, session or a few overs should be part of the game. And so should be user/gamer able to switch sides after saving a game.

I like to bat for the most part and generally bat for both sides, i.e. start a SA-Aus game and bat with say Aus. Once Aus innings is over I save the game, switch the team to SA and then chase with SA.

These features lend longevity to the game and should be incorporated.

Last edited:
Hey chief
Hows the game coming along? Cant wait to play it! Just wanted to thank you guys for anwwering all the questions and giving us your valuable time

Hey chief
Hows the game coming along? Cant wait to play it! Just wanted to thank you guys for anwwering all the questions and giving us your valuable time

Coming along well: thanks! I'm well aware I haven't answered ALL your questions, but we'll get there. :-)
As for my time being valuable, I spent 2 hours today cooking a meal, and the last 5 minutes burning 2 of the 4 parts of it. I'd say my time isn't as nearly as valuable as you think. Heh. :D

Coming along well: thanks! I'm well aware I haven't answered ALL your questions, but we'll get there. :-)
As for my time being valuable, I spent 2 hours today cooking a meal, and the last 5 minutes burning 2 of the 4 parts of it. I'd say my time isn't as nearly as valuable as you think. Heh. :D

I'd like to know what that meal was - for you to have burnt it. Share, come on share... :wave

...better traction with a scrunch, you heathen!

Will there be any fake leagues like cricket 2009.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread