Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Ok, I've just been invited to a preview event next week which suggests if they are behind schedule it's not by much.

Let's dial back the negatives again shall we...

I hope you guys would get enough time to play it to form an accurate opinion on the game. I felt cheated by the preview event reviews last time with ashes 09.

Ok, I've just been invited to a preview event next week which suggests if they are behind schedule it's not by much.

Let's dial back the negatives again shall we...

Whilst I agree there are unneccessary negative comments I would also say that not all comments are illigitimate considering the process taking place. There are also genuine concerns regarding transparency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colin,
Generally how far out is the actual game release from the preview event? I am assuming couple of months which would make the game release sometime in mid July, around the 2nd Ashes Test.

but this time we're not going in with high expectations.
we're even angry at them for delaying our game :p

Well I for one am not angry for them delaying our game......we dont know that as the official line is that it is still the 21st of June.....what I am peeved about is the lack of communication from their side around this confirming or denying it.........

Colin,
Generally how far out is the actual game release from the preview event? I am assuming couple of months which would make the game release sometime in mid July, around the 2nd Ashes Test.

I've got no idea. A preview event will have been scheduled long in advance but they can still preview incomplete code.
It sounds though as if next Friday is (was) the launch day for screens etc. Just my speculation there and it may not be the case.

I've got no idea. A preview event will have been scheduled long in advance but they can still preview incomplete code.
It sounds though as if next Friday is (was) the launch day for screens etc. Just my speculation there and it may not be the case.

Like i said somewhere else this is not so hard for 505 games and chief to get out of fast. If the release date has been delayed and we know it has then release something clever now, screens :thumbs would be ok but maybe a small trailer with the new release date at the end, a real teaser not the burning stumps one:facepalm. WE WILL SEE.:spy

Hey guys im new to this but i have been following the forum, I think its time when Chief replies to his customers and hopes he doesn't scare them away by not replying! I have studied marketing and i think this is a bad idea to keep quite and keep everyone waiting, by doing this it is hurting the game and also hurting fans like us who are crazy about cricket and would love to have something on PS3 which would be better then ac09 and 10! something more like EA 07(best game ever).

But i hope he replies soon because i would still buy this over Big Ant!:)

Thats the end of MAY! And start of JUNE!:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread