Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's amazing!

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I pre ordered just in case. It can be cancelled any time untill release. Was 18 pounds almost 27 dollars with delivery to US.

stannie65

School Cricketer
Just saw on amazon the price is 15 quid for the pc version , is it right?

Is this not something distributors do when they know the game is not going to sell well? Bit worrying if they know that the game is a shocker!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Is this not something distributors do when they know the game is not going to sell well? Bit worrying if they know that the game is a shocker!

The game could be good but the marketing has been :eek:
Cool i just had that song come on tv, Hammer(can't touch this) new song for Ashes 2013 marketing tool sing sing it Guys.:D

----------

Stop hammer on Screenshots,trailers time.:D

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I was asking you whether Chief knows Ross personally. A friendly match is good.

I bet they have seen each other from time to time but how close who knows, I wish chief would give Ross a little bit of crap back. Feels like a boxing match, chief is blind and Ross is a 7 foot monster of a man.

----------

Champions Trophy starts next Thursday if I remember right, that would be a time to start showing us all this hard work they say they have been doing.:spy

vishalsparadise

Club Cricketer
I bet they have seen each other from time to time but how close who knows, I wish chief would give Ross a little bit of crap back. Feels like a boxing match, chief is blind and Ross is a 7 foot monster of a man.

Chief's definitely not blind. He's just waiting for the right moment that might never come. :eek:

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Chief's definitely not blind. He's just waiting for the right moment that might never come. :eek:

I hope we get lots of cool stuff to look at come next Thursday, rugby challenge 2 just released there second trailer and that game is out just a week before ashes. Very Sad. p.s I was not saying chief is blind just feels like a one sided match, if Bigant is a better game in everyway but the ashes licence then good luck to them.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I hope we get lots of cool stuff to look at come next Thursday, rugby challenge 2 just released there second trailer and that game is out just a week before ashes. Very Sad. p.s I was not saying chief is blind just feels like a one sided match, if Bigant is a better game in everyway but the ashes licence then good luck to them.

I don't think there's a "boxing" match going on or Ross is giving Chief "crap". Nor is Ross taking cheap shots at Chief. Ross is simply speculating whether AC 13 can meet its officially stated release date of June 21st, and has said he will eat a humble pie in case the game does release as scheduled.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I don't think there's a "boxing" match going on or Ross is giving Chief "crap". Nor is Ross taking cheap shots at Chief. Ross is simply speculating whether AC 13 can meet its officially stated release date of June 21st, and has said he will eat a humble pie in case the game does release as scheduled.[/QU

Ross is doing it in a fun way but does go on about delays and the game not being finished. I just feel there is a bit of bad blood on ashes forum and these rumours are not helping. I guess deep down I just want this game just like bigant to rock.:thumbs

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ross is doing it in a fun way but does go on about delays and the game not being finished. I just feel there is a bit of bad blood on ashes forum and these rumours are not helping. I guess deep down I just want this game just like bigant to rock.:thumbs

Ross is not doing anything which most of the other folks are not doing. E.g., here's what I felt after reading Mike Fegan's interview...

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ricket-2013-preview-84324-21.html#post2511842

My take was similar to Ross', i.e. the game doesn't look complete so how can they be so sure about the release date? These are valid questions and not "rumor mongering".

I think you are giving Ross way too much credit for causing trouble for 505 Games. Take a look at AC 13's facebook page or their official forum and see the kind of stuff that is being said there. Or look at the comments on AC 13 podcast at youtube. I am pretty sure such negative perception all over isn't due to Ross.

Users who are viewing this thread