Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I'm guessing that IF they have any ad-time for the Ashes (I'm guessing its probably sold way in advance in Australia; probably not in England because of the time differences), it'd have been bought months ago when it wasn't a $20 game. I'm not expecting any ad buys; but I wouldn't be shocked!

I'm doing a "Mike's Thoughts" Kickstarter, target goal is a penny...

Well this is a surprise....

^^ got to think of a few stretch goals man; someone might be bold enough to chuck in a couple of quid!

Tiered rewards include copies of DBC14

Hello guys.. I am really unfamiliar to steam. What is this? can someone explain it to me in easy wordings so that i can understand.. And will it work in Pakistan?

I'm off to spank the monkey. :thumbs

That's going to be the viral Ashes Cricket 2013 marketing campaign: flash banner ads on websites with "swat the fly and win Ashes Cricket!*"

*PC version; need to visit trickstar games to collect steam code in person.

Basically a place where you buy games and download them.
There's a part of this sentence that I think will confuse a lot of readers...

Will take the opportunity to non-jokingly re-enforce our no-tolerance policy for piracy. I've already had to ban one person today.

@xbox @jawad - in the nicest possible sense, who gives a F--k? you're not contemplating buying this utter bilge are you? if so - what possible incentive is there for any other developer to even try and do better?

for the record, xbox it's PC only, and Jawad steam is just a digital download retailer. i don't see why it wouldn't work in pakistan, but you'll need good internet and decent specs.

Users who are viewing this thread