Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

BLIC07 has online play - it actually worked pretty well - I was able to play online games on a 256k connection with people in the UK.

I'd forgotten about that. So we're going back even further to C07 (but without the depth) or BLIC2005 then.

attachment.php

CONTROLS OF ASHES 13 :spy more details availabele on http://cdn4.steampowered.com/Manuals/265020/Ashes_Manual_ENG_PC.pdf?t=1384822376

Attachments

• ashes controls.jpg
    ashes controls.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 194
I'll probably wait for some gameplay vedios for AC13 before buying cricket 14 :D

I am intrigued to know if online will work this time. I will be surprised if it is even there.

Congras to Pc Users For the Game ... Its may be not good as Dbc 14 ... But atleast You guys are remain Busy For a mouth or so .... Not like Us Console users our only hope is DBC 14 To release this year ............And we Have to Wait Wait and Wait :(

it's all on the steam.

it's going to be single player only, with no online and not even offline multiplayer.

it's PC only, digital download release via steam.

it also seems like keyboard and mouse only - certainly didn't see any mention of controller in the manual. you actually use the mouse to direct and power the shots.

it is literally the very manifestation of crap.

Wow just wow. Where has this been confirmed?
We don't have "confirmation" in that 505 have said absolutely nothing, but the manual, achievements and the page for the game on Steam all only reference single player.

it also seems like keyboard and mouse only - certainly didn't see any mention of controller in the manual. you actually use the mouse to direct and power the shots.
Controller support is mentioned in the sidebar on the Steam page. But it'll just be transferring the button presses over to controller buttons.

I THINK big ant is watching this (ROSS) they might coe with something sooN!!!!
and is a there a demo available in steaM? :spy

"All that and more" needs a mention here.
In 505-speak, "All new fielding controls" = no fielding control - so obviously this is a feature called "All new online play" which obviously means no online play.

Imagine - if you never again would have the problem of a disconnect during a match... Now you can, with the all new "online play"!

Users who are viewing this thread