Ashes Cricket described - part 4

Some of the "Generic" stuff from Codemasters was actually really cool looking last time around in AC09 ...hope there's a 505/Trickstar generic set as well?

Cobblers to that. I hate it when devs plaster their goddamn name all over a product. EA are especially guilty of that.

Well, I see it as good for a few reasons...
  • If it's subtle and the template is nice, can replicate or look similar to other kit items they didn't get the rights to which adds to longevity and...
  • Gives us modders options to copy-over kit stuff without removing the licensed stuff
  • Adds variety of kit for more personalized options for created players

...but that's juts me.

What's the difference? You can edit a stock player rather than creating one?

Well my guess is that us English & Australian fans wont be able to create and put ourselves in the England/Australian team, which is disappointing. I could be wrong though.

Well my guess is that us English & Australian fans wont be able to create and put ourselves in the England/Australian team, which is disappointing. I could be wrong though.

If my memory serves me right,I remember reading somewhere that due to licensing issues we won't be able to edit players in England and Australian team.

I think we can this time edit the licensed players.

One big advantage for both these games over IC10 is PC versions which makes editing much much easier.

I hadn't really noticed before but the attention to detail is good that they even have the block of flats in the model for Lord's. Though in this one the trees behind the media centre appear to be too close to the ground, that's the Nursery Ground behind there.

Well that's ruined the game for me

I think we can this time edit the licensed players.

One big advantage for both these games over IC10 is PC versions which makes editing much much easier.

They wrote this on their twitter account:

Due to licensed teams being under license they cannot be altered.

have any one noticed the score in those screenshots? its Eng 16/5 :eek: :eek: and all dismissals look like bowled pattinson

Users who are viewing this thread