Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Hello everybody!

I am a newbie. I have downloaded this game on my xbox so I dont have the game manual. I have tried all the in game tutorials but my problem is that everytime I try a bowling variation, it ends up being a wide delivery. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I have tried everything I can. I am sure it is me and not the game. But I have no idea how to bowl various deliveries without bowling a wide.

Also, if I lose the toss in offline casual match, can I simulate the bowling part of the game so that it gives me a target to chase?

All help will be appreciated.

How come ps4 users have Tim Paine and Bancroft in there aussie line ups and xbox doesn't? Can any xbox users confirm they don't have these 2 players in there australia side
It came with the PS4 1.04 patch (which was pushed out to bring other things in line with what XBOX already had

Hello everybody!

I am a newbie. I have downloaded this game on my xbox so I dont have the game manual. I have tried all the in game tutorials but my problem is that everytime I try a bowling variation, it ends up being a wide delivery. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I have tried everything I can. I am sure it is me and not the game. But I have no idea how to bowl various deliveries without bowling a wide.

Also, if I lose the toss in offline casual match, can I simulate the bowling part of the game so that it gives me a target to chase?

If you are using the classic controls- make sure you push forward the right stick straight as possible while ball release.
Standard controls- make sure the left stick is pushed forward straight as possible.
The sensitivity of the release is high for pacers.

You can simulate the bowling part.

It came with the PS4 1.04 patch (which was pushed out to bring other things in line with what XBOX already had
Wait so Paine was face scanned? I had to physically download him and he looks like he was made by someone

Wait so Paine was face scanned? I had to physically download him and he looks like he was made by someone

They weren't face scanned - they added community creations. But this was something that could have been manually done anyway

Hello everybody!

are you using the standard (face button) or classic (two-stick) controls?

either way, line is determined by the stick direction, so you are probably not altering to for the movement caused by the delivery variation

Hey guys, I was wondering is there a way to select full sleeves or short sleeves for particular players or is it completely based on weather conditions?

Friends why players not take off their helmets after scoring a hundred .is this feature enadle in ashes cricket 17 thank you for your reply friends

Hey guys, I was wondering is there a way to select full sleeves or short sleeves for particular players or is it completely based on weather conditions?
It is weather related only. As far as i understand the Aus players are correct with who wears what.

got a real golden duck in my Scotland-Netherland game. Slow ball did it.
Still struggling to get a breakthrough, I was impatient to get the new ball, then unexpectedly 2 quick wickets. The scorecard at the end is very realistic, tons of fun ^^

Netherlands are 248-6 after 78 overs.

this was the fifth wicket www.youtube.com/watch?v=efergBjggsc

i am facing lots of frame rate and laging issue in night matches on ps4 so please suggest me anybody should i buy ps4 pro xbox one or what else i want to play this game but with this issue i can't able to play this so please its a request suggest me anything for this issue

got a real golden duck in my Scotland-Netherland game. Slow ball did it.
Still struggling to get a breakthrough, I was impatient to get the new ball, then unexpectedly 2 quick wickets. The scorecard at the end is very realistic, tons of fun ^^

Netherlands are 248-6 after 78 overs.

this was the fifth wicket www.youtube.com/watch?v=efergBjggsc

The little duck graphic on the UI isn't gold. Unplayable.

i am facing lots of frame rate and laging issue in night matches on ps4 so please suggest me anybody should i buy ps4 pro xbox one or what else i want to play this game but with this issue i can't able to play this so please its a request suggest me anything for this issue
Everyone's facing it. Just wait for the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread