Ashes Cricket General Discussion

it was messdup tottly with 1080p so i refund and wait for patch and then my friend told that smal updae came for so i purchesd it again now my game works smoth with 1080p .. no crash no freez nothing[DOUBLEPOST=1513740784][/DOUBLEPOST]

okya with back foot its works for me thanks u sweet yuumy girl .. <3
You're just after my fries... ? Glad to help.

Will there be first patch for PC before Christmas to address few issues
Red ball colour improvement
Increase in number of edges
Ps : My personal opinion

Starc scores a 108 ball 128 (last wicket to fall) and then is back up to bowl with full stamina.

it was messdup tottly with 1080p so i refund and wait for patch and then my friend told that smal updae came for so i purchesd it again now my game works smoth with 1080p .. no crash no freez nothing[DOUBLEPOST=1513740784][/DOUBLEPOST]

okya with back foot its works for me thanks u sweet yuumy girl .. <3
wtf. Give yourself an uppercut.

More of a Test man myself, but with the BBL starting last night, I just thought about this. Are there switch hits in the new game? If not, could be a cool addition for people who play a lot of limited overs stuff. Maybe click the right stick like you would for advance shots, but then hold the unorthodox shots trigger too? Not sure if it's in there already, but it could be an interesting option.

Sounds like he just hit 4s and 6s - no stamina required unless running between wickets ;)

You are right, he was on very good stamina levels when he got out, despite batting 2 sessions.

Think I bat better with the Bowlers / Tailenders, feels more challenging to bat and I play fewer slog shots.

Pat Cummins got 72 of 110. Ali's full length arm ball on off stump went past his bat got him LBW.
Starc was on 38 off 53 and then he accelerated (more 4s and 6s) his innings.

Aus all out in 420s with 18 overs to spare on Day 1.
Eng finish the day with 42/1. Stoneman (duck out) was caught behind with a brilliant bouncer off Hazelwood. Cook dropped at mid on in Lyon's 1st over.

Australia have picked only 4 bowlers. Day 2 will be interesting.

Love the way gameplay changes when modifiers and pitch marker are enabled, aerial marker disabled.

Last edited:
More of a Test man myself, but with the BBL starting last night, I just thought about this. Are there switch hits in the new game? If not, could be a cool addition for people who play a lot of limited overs stuff. Maybe click the right stick like you would for advance shots, but then hold the unorthodox shots trigger too? Not sure if it's in there already, but it could be an interesting option.
switch hits like reverse sweep? definitely there and so realistic looking too.. one of my favourite shots to play to a full wide ball from a spinner with no third man

How do I save in the middle of a game. I started playing a T20 and I see no option in the menu to save the game mid way(and exit)..

How do I save in the middle of a game. I started playing a T20 and I see no option in the menu to save the game mid way(and exit)..

The game auto-saves every over. You can't manually save without exiting.

Oh I didn't realize it was autosaved. When I tried to exit it gave a warning that I'd lose progress. But looks like it did save.

I just hope we can get more customisation options for each player as we had in DBC 14 where we were able to assign different coloured gloves etc. to each player, more options for stadium creator as well also hope the pix-elated kits glitch gets fixed as well like they did in DBC 17. I am even willing to pay for customisation options as a DLC.

Users who are viewing this thread