Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Yes refund means sell back to the original seller. It means you don't have it anymore.

Therefore saying you refunded it but still have it must be bullshit in at least one part.
He may just be confused with all the excitement and attention... He may have found how to do a pull shot and got aroused...

Normally we all read the instructions which are on the disk.[DOUBLEPOST=1513709651][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok sorry for asking ...
Bless you do you have the game... ?

Back foot shot that's a clue then down to timing but then I use the buttons.

Is it really possible? Get refund for the game but yet have the game ? Sorry, I asked jus to clear the confusion
Yes, Ross will come home this Xmas and hand over the refund in AUD/USD

236 pages and then we get this ??
Me or the dude who doesn't know if he's got a game which he can't play... ?

If he can't do a pull shot then he must have MLB 17 the show... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1513709846][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, Ross will come home this Xmas and hand over the refund in AUD/USD
Walk away....[DOUBLEPOST=1513709872][/DOUBLEPOST]
why pull shot is not working ??
You sure you're not playing baseball... ?

Me or the dude who doesn't know if he's got a game which he can't play... ?

If he can't do a pull shot then he must have MLB 17 the show... ?[
The Refund Robin

Lots of talk about sliders here lately.

Here’s my set up for viewing the forum...

Viewing Difficulty - Veteren
Aerial Troll Marker - enabled
D#%< Marker - enabled
Intelligence - 5
Ignore - 93
Fearsome Tweak - 87
Useful Post Radar - Enabled

Makes for a really good experience!

Lots of talk about sliders here lately.

Here’s my set up for viewing the forum...

Viewing Difficulty - Veteren
Aerial Troll Marker - enabled
D#%< Marker - enabled
Intelligence - 5
Ignore - 93
Fearsome Tweak - 87
Useful Post Radar - Enabled

Makes for a really good experience!
I have just fallen into the trap of thinking these sliders would improve my game... What a silly thing I am. Was just about to comment on the difficulty... One minute for the penny to drop. Blonde moment!!!

Are you on Career mode? Might be the bowler's skills are low. I have hit speeds of 95+ at ease
No plating in Ashes with HARD difficulty and PRO mode in game modifiers. I tried everything as suggested here but not getting wickets. Some wickets are coming but they are not genuine wickets like AI getting stumped out to spinner after leaving ball and some wickets are playing shots but balls suddenly stops at silly mid on in air for catch.

Still to get LBW, Slip catch or catch to fielder playing in air. In my Ashes 3rd Test after bowling 60 to 70 overs i have to simulate for getting now wickets :-(

Seems strange you cannot use many camera views in the nets/training... what's the point in practicing in the view you don't use? You used to be able to use them in the nets.
i love this someone i can relate too the game with all its awesomeness has below average camera work and i cannot see the automatic replays are i cannot admire my shot/wicket

Users who are viewing this thread