Ashes Cricket General Discussion

switch hits like reverse sweep? definitely there and so realistic looking too.. one of my favourite shots to play to a full wide ball from a spinner with no third man

I meant switch hits as in...switch hits. I know reverse sweeps are in there. I was reminded of them last night when I stumbled on the clip of Steve Smith smashing a six with one in the IPL this year. I assume they're not in the game at the moment though? Just a thought...

Last edited:
I meant switch hits as in...switch hits. I know reverse sweeps are in there. I was reminded of them last night when I stumbled on the clip of Steve Smith smashing a six with one in the IPL this year. I assume they're not in the game at the moment though? Just a thought...

Switch hits are in the game already. They work perfectly well. (someone can correct me if there are any reported issues)

Really enjoying the game after the latest patch great support from big ants hats off for ur efforts.
Just a thought can we have totally separate thread for online gameplay as that getting neglected I feel.
As ai does not have bowling variation like what humans have

In career mode, if u change the batting lineup in the academy, will it update in your career?

So having played a bit more I have quite a big hunch that this game lacks batting animations, when bowling to CPU and batting myself I've seen the most bizzare things happen.

When the cpu hits slogs it uses the complete wrong animations like a defensive shot animation comes out or a drive just looks stupid, some slogs they do go right over the slips/keeper.

I think the game still has potential but needs a lot of work

when i add a stadium logo all my downloads disappear, is this a thing or am i doing it wrong?

I had the same issue couple days back. Is it a bug or its just happening because of some glitch in save file?

The tutorial is poorly implemented

Catch the ball; batsman leaves the ball
Relay the throw; batsman can’t hit the ball beyond the inner fielders
Tap the ball back; batsman can’t hit a boundary
Take a reflex catch; batsman leaves the ball again or skies the ball

Users who are viewing this thread