Ashes Cricket General Discussion

After initially getting a steam refund for ashes a few days ago. I have only just seen @BigAntStudios replies regarding future patches with those reassurances. I have bought it again. I didn't see the posts before refunding had i done i wouldn't have refunded. Very important posts like ross's replies to comments get lost as i don't go through page after page like i used to. Just wondering if there's some sort of road map/plans going forward known to the forum?

playing career mode as star player and are captain.Is there any way i can change the team line up.Also doesn't seem to be very dynamic at same team every game.Still can't play a mans casual game it just goes back to steam when i click advance.Don't really want to uninstall and re-install.Its weird because everything else works fine.

Hold on to the PS button and then you need to talk into the controller and repeat this three times - "Mate, custom controls pls"
Mate first when we put the ashes CD we had a option of custom control shown in the screen later can't find it mate so I asked.It showed up on screen
I tried to talk but it's not responding.

Mate first when we put the ashes CD we had a option of custom control shown in the screen later can't find it mate so I asked.It showed up on screen
I tried to talk but it's not responding.

Settings > General Settings> Scroll down and find Controller Settings

Change batting or bowling controls dependent on whether you want to use Classic or Standard

Settings > General Settings> Scroll down and find Controller Settings

Change batting or bowling controls dependent on whether you want to use Classic or Standard
Can I customised the controls classic and standard acording to my likeness

The cut shot going straight toward long off it that in focus for the next patch.
Or it's not considered to be patched.

I had the AI do a terrible declaration last night. I had batted first and they got me all out for 298. They then proceeded to bat ridiculously, they made it to well over 500 and showed no signs of letting up, late on day 3 their lead reached 250, then they declare. They've left the door wide open now, though it will likely be a draw.

the game is laging on highest detials 1080p ? with anyone else ??

I am on Xbox one and have played DBC 14 and 17 and could play the dill scoop or ramp shot but for the life of me I cant seem to play it on Ashes cricket I only play in Broadcast mode I would hold LB down with left Analogue stick down and right Analogue stick up but it plays only sweep, reverse/ slog/paddle sweep switch and these odd glide shots Can anyone help please.

View attachment 202083

This was not given out by umpire in club game so no review available, maybe he thought of an inside edge. This is more like a human mistake realism than bug for me.
Yeah I have had one go in my favour...Was an inswing angled seam and the ball seamed and hit at knee height..Appealed though didnt think would be out but to my surprise was given out...Exciting stuff in this game...

Users who are viewing this thread