Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I re

I replied to sashu not u as i think u not a online player u only play with ai.
Can't expect any reasonable comment from u.
I'm guessing this adds a different equation to the hypothesis then, just to note I don't play online either.

I'm guessing this adds a different equation to the hypothesis then, just to note I don't play online either.
I know
People unless play online will never understand the actual gameplay the faults.
And only keep cribbing for edges and fielding.
AI BOWL A STRAIGTH SIMPLE LENGTH WITH NO VARIATIONS.

Continuing the Ashes series and edges I got yesterday here are few more of these while bowling against the AI about 6 out 10 of England 's 1st innings wickets through edges (couple of them through middle of the bat though). It was a simple strategy bowling top of OFF - Outswingers and cutters , occasional bumper and a full one depending on the weakness of the batter pretty much sure whether its the type of pitch which is producing some distinct amount of edges before starting this 4th test completed the previous 3 tests of the Ashes mode won all 3 and majority of the wickets while bowling was through Short Stuff and bowled although mistimed few while batting but edges were a rarity in the first 3 tests.

In the above Video the wicket no - 1 ,2 ,5 ,6, 7, and 9 were through edges in clear attempt to swing the ball.

Having a completely different experience playing this match it isn't something that I am bad playing at hardest difficulty infact scored 600+ runs with Steven smith alone through proper batting just playing the ball on its merit.

P.S - Things that needs to have a look on in the coming patches are :
1 - Late cut shots
2 - Excessive no of Wides by the AI
3 - Running between the wicket ( Online mode).

I re

I replied to sashu not u as i think u not a online player u only play with ai.
Can't expect any reasonable comment from u.

Relax Tiger ! Take a break from this site, like for a day or two or a year. When you are back, AI will be more competitive.

Come back in 5 years then! Win Win for all!!
5 years down the line stadiums in mars jupiter Pluto.. .
Planets world cup
Earth vs mars
Against gravity
Cut scenes team earth player walking towards the rocket to get get launched for their match against mars.
Wow wow
Haha[DOUBLEPOST=1514385484][/DOUBLEPOST]
One more time for you my friend!
Try offline...
Mam u should try few online nothing wrong in that too....

Planets world cup
Earth vs mars
Against gravity
Not when you have complained so much about it...

Planets world cup
Earth vs mars
Against gravity
Cut scenes team earth player walking towards the rocket to get get launched for their match against mars.
Wow wow
You should lay off online for a while....just type stuff and dont press send....thanks on behalf of the internet

Not when you have complained so much about it...
I complain but love it tooo
Just I don't want ashes 17 to be neglected like dbc17 online....
As hard-core online gammers who play online don't play offline atall.
Mam the reason me telling too try it u will discover so manny new deliveries which u might have never seen ever offline.
Online is much better than dbc 17
Just few things needs to be tweaked.
Those points are being missed as it's getting neglected in threads too.
Unless they face those deliveries how will they come to know that few shots needs to be tuned.
We all are customers who have bought 3 series of big ants.
As big ants have made the game online and offline.
SO if feel both type for gammers should have equal rights.
Will love to see some senior member of planet cricket make a online thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1514386407][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should lay off online for a while....just type stuff and dont press send....thanks on behalf of the internet
My phone is autometically controlled by robots in my house I don't press to send when ever it deceides the need to press it does itself

Last edited:
I complain but love it tooo
Just I don't want ashes 17 to be neglected like dbc17 online....
As hard-core online gammers who play online don't play offline atall.
Mam the reason me telling too try it u will discover so manny new deliveries which u might have never seen ever offline.
A little food for thought...
http://www.slate.com/articles/doubl...d_a_real_life_problem_for_female_gamers_.html

If anybody reading this wants me online then offer protection.

Users who are viewing this thread