Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Ok mate I stopped but pat showed the courage to come online And agree with it.
Mate they are replying in a sarcastic manner not my fault.
Time spend for messages typing to me could have easily completed one 5 over game.
Hahaha

Courage to come online? I'd take you more seriously if you stopped making out you were some kind of elite master race. You play online, congrats.

U s

U should apologies u dint have the courage to come and see the problem in online urself.
Courage... ? I'll leave that there. You know nothing about me or how much courage I have or have showed... !

I accept 'your' apology for not finding a girl\boy and buying a crate of beer and playing with them in the same room loads of fun actually sharing those moments together.

You've made the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone i am new here so i apologize if things i say was dealt with already. Does anyone else have a problem with the sound of the bat when you play a defensive block? And also in previous games you couldve pushed a defensive block to any side for a quick single but now the shot looks like to just defend the ball in front of you although you can stll sneak a single

Response and willingness for what?

My response would be... I can't stand online, it's full of muppets like yourself. (And good people)

I'd rather not waste my time? In fact I get more sense out of the AI than I do you!
SO u can play cricket or book cricket keep playing best of luck thanks.
Ai plays like book cricket haha

Users who are viewing this thread