Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Well, I might have just disabled his batting style in game modifiers or something because my Steve Smith is just like Joe Smith from the local village team...apart from the 80+ runs per game, that is :D
Ah now, did you create your own Steve Smith as I read somewhere due to licensing you can't edit either of the Ashes squads... Unofficial source.[DOUBLEPOST=1514829861][/DOUBLEPOST]
It should follow the rule of a cricket game as it it.
They can put the option with ai as they are crap
So you have played the AI... ?

Hey @SweetCaroline did you see my post in the game discussion? Pretty sure that moment triggered the ‘always’ moment from last night. lol. xxx

Edit: oh wait that’s this thread! lol. I never said I was clever did I?!

Hey @SweetCaroline did you see my post in the game discussion? Pretty sure that moment triggered the ‘always’ moment from last night. lol. xxx
Yes just hope your moments come with less casualties than mine x

Never come across the gameplay issue but have heard about it. The other, yes, about once a month but I have never mentioned it... ?

Ah now, did you create your own Steve Smith as I read somewhere due to licensing you can't edit either of the Ashes squads... Unofficial source.[DOUBLEPOST=1514829861][/DOUBLEPOST]
So you have played the AI... ?

I've actually not edited any of the licensed players. I tried to change a few of their accents from Canadian to Aussie and English but those edits didn't stick, so I'm guessing you're right. Makes me wonder why the commentators can't say their names when they're supposed to though.

I've actually not edited any of the licensed players. I tried to change a few of their accents from Canadian to Aussie and English but those edits didn't stick, so I'm guessing you're right. Makes me wonder why the commentators can't say their names when they're supposed to though.
I gotcha... Change their accents lol. X

Being serious, the mo cap was not under match conditions but they did mo cap him so I can only think they bowled dolly's at him to hit... There is video of Renshaw and Maxwell... ? Someone will correct me if wrong... Or do I now doubt myself?

I gotcha... Change their accents lol. X

Being serious, the mo cap was not under match conditions but they did mo cap him so I can only think they bowled dolly's at him to hit... There is video of Renshaw and Maxwell... ? Someone will correct me if wrong... Or do I now doubt myself?

I remember seeing a video on YouTube about the mo capping and I was impressed! "So where's my mo capping?" I'm heard to cry now. Can't remember who did it though...could have been Mike Gatting for all I remember!

Steve smith was involved in motion capture so no need to doubt yourself hun. xx

He did the motion capture for everyone except himself. lol. x
I believe he may well have done the guy in the red shirt waving in the crowd too. That’s some first class waving only Steve smith could mo cap. x

I remember seeing a video on YouTube about the mo capping and I was impressed! "So where's my mo capping?" I'm heard to cry now. Can't remember who did it though...could have been Mike Gatting for all I remember!
I think Renshaw and Maxwell and lil sis has said Smith as well.

The English mo cap is so precise in the 'bat under the arm tuck and walk back to the rooms looking bemused' it's scary.

Someone will post soon the list BTW, Big ant are ignoring me so they won't see my post anyone wish to post the question, it is an interesting one.

Ok just done a thread clean up. A bit off topic is fine but this amount of off topic ness should be in general chat forum only please

After bowling 148 overs I'll take wickets any way I can get 'em, although I think this one would be reviewed.

I had quite a few of these in the previous patches. Seems like a collision detection issue. No appeal required either.

After bowling 148 overs I'll take wickets any way I can get 'em, although I think this one would be reviewed.

Was this given caught or LBW the angle is a little odd as it looks like missing off for LBW and the bat and gloves don't make contact with the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread