Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Nope we've had 3 patches - but 1.05 simply undid the bug introduced by 1.04 and if anyone can identify a change actually made by 1.06 they're a better man than me.

Presumably it was fixing bugs/issues of some sort and not anything obviously gameplay related ?

Nope we've had 3 patches - but 1.05 simply undid the bug introduced by 1.04 and if anyone can identify a change actually made by 1.06 they're a better man than me.

I think the main thing it fixed was the rain delays that use to happen in nearly all the games played before the patch.

I just wondering what control to do it
Few improvements to the game
Sixes are too easy to hit
Shot force needs to improve
Able to dig the ball out when you get yorker
Able to ball more slower balls different eg bravo and tye
More pitch visuals like more rough and uneven bounce

Just because i fancy venting a bit.....

This game is seriously pissing me off right now. I was looking forward to playing a bit over the holidays as i have been really busy with work....However.... I can't load any teams from the academy because it's bugged and every match i play i get AT LEAST one edge that is caught but i am unable to appeal for.

When batting it's impossible to get out, unless i miss a straight one, and I bat on hardest. I also can't duck short balls.

After the initial optimism at launch, my experience of this game is pretty much identical to that of DBC14 and DBC17. I can't play the game seriously as there are some shocking bugs and I'm reduced to checking these forums for updates on patches that may or may not resolve the major issues I am encountering.

So disappointed with this game.

Can you duck in the game
You need to use the leave button and the animation will trigger if the ball is at a certain height and line. Unfortunately all the leave animations are tied into one button.

Just because i fancy venting a bit.....

This game is seriously pissing me off right now. I was looking forward to playing a bit over the holidays as i have been really busy with work....However.... I can't load any teams from the academy because it's bugged and every match i play i get AT LEAST one edge that is caught but i am unable to appeal for.

When batting it's impossible to get out, unless i miss a straight one, and I bat on hardest. I also can't duck short balls.

After the initial optimism at launch, my experience of this game is pretty much identical to that of DBC14 and DBC17. I can't play the game seriously as there are some shocking bugs and I'm reduced to checking these forums for updates on patches that may or may not resolve the major issues I am encountering.

So disappointed with this game.
What batting assistance, markers, do you use?

Users who are viewing this thread