Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Hey Wealey,

Don’t want to ask any questions or make any comments on anything. Just want to say that you’re doing an amazing job and there are still a lot of us who appreciates everything you do. We might not say it all the time or some of us might be quiet readers like me but everything you do gets noticed and appreciated. Keep up the good work!! Cheers buddy!!

Appreciate it,

I’m only playing the game though and running it through its paces, no biggie!

Thank you for your help people :) Will continue with my career mode as it is and start again when patched. I can't help it, I just love these Big Ant Cricket games - even if they aren't perfect :)

Is there any scope to make the individual shot attributes matter?

It could of been a pure coincidence...

BUT

Smiths weakest was his drive, he snicked off first innings driving.

Then got caught in covers driving.

I can confirm though, that tailenders are now tailenders, you can make a Jimmy Anderson

Finally! In 2018!

It would be nice to make a blocker Anderson and be able to tell the difference between say he and Tim Southee.

Thanks for your continued hard work. Don't rush it.

If attributes are going to start mattering it would be cool to have players who play better against spin and pace, and then we can play to the fact that nobody wins away from home any more. I guess if the individual shot attributes matter then that is good enough

Why would there be any difference in the two cases since batting difficulties are the same, i.e. same modifier settings? Are you asking for batting experience with the same batting modifiers settings but AI difficulty set to say "PRO" and then "LEGEND"?

Yes I was asking for batting experience. For the 2 settings with AI difficulty set to "legend" for both .

Again

Is there any difference for Batting experience between the below 2 settings

AI difficulty- legend
Batting level - *HARD*
Batting Modifier - on
All Batting modifier - 75

AI difficulty- legend
Batting level - * easiest*
Batting Modifier - on
All Batting modifier - 75

In the current setup on PS4
Easiest level with the above setting has more shot Power than hard level

Can we have more of this kind of looking catches from fielders?

@WealeyH can you stress the developers to have separate attributes for outswing/inswing and offcutter/legcutter that would bring much needed immersion to the game and I don't think that it will be harder to implement as well

If attributes are going to start mattering it would be cool to have players who play better against spin and pace, and then we can play to the fact that nobody wins away from home any more. I guess if the individual shot attributes matter then that is good enough

If you give me a set up to test, I’ll do it this weekend and see how it goes on this current build...

Ok so I bowled to Stoneman... Rated 67 on the Drive...

Edged it 6 times then nicked off on the drive.

Warner 87 on the drive creamed every one..

Maybe

@WealeyH you are doing a commendable job!! How do you keep a track of all these number of edges and rating? Do you make a note of it while playing/testing ?

Users who are viewing this thread