Ashes Cricket General Discussion

@Dutch Hi, did you get a chance to test this. Not sure whether you have second control to test this but plz test this incase if you have a controller. We all co-op fans are really waiting for this issue to be fixed in this patch as it seems like we will be getting only one patch covering most of the issues.

Also thanks for the updates on speed meter and pro cam. I m really happy with these updates.
Also very happy with the batting updates of @Llewelynf in the beta thread.
Now waiting for @WealeyH highlights for his wonderful camera angles. :)
I am afraid I personally cant test this as I dont have a second controller or friends :p

It has been noted though.

I really hope once the gameplay side of things gets sorted BA can look into the little things like hosting world cups at certain countries and also have a filter option for when creating tours you can choose a country and the grounds show up instead of manually going through all the stadiums to assign one.

@Dutch Hi, did you get a chance to test this. Not sure whether you have second control to test this but plz test this incase if you have a controller. We all co-op fans are really waiting for this issue to be fixed in this patch as it seems like we will be getting only one patch covering most of the issues.

Also thanks for the updates on speed meter and pro cam. I m really happy with these updates.
Also very happy with the batting updates of @Llewelynf in the beta thread.
Now waiting for @WealeyH highlights for his wonderful camera angles. :)

Haha I’m on it, I’m hoping tonight, if not definitely tomorrow! Moving into the new house Is like a never ending process!!

I really hope once the gameplay side of things gets sorted BA can look into the little things like hosting world cups at certain countries and also have a filter option for when creating tours you can choose a country and the grounds show up instead of manually going through all the stadiums to assign one.
Yeah that's the hope that once the core is tight and the bugs are squashed the process continues to refine the quality of life aspects.

Haha I’m on it, I’m hoping tonight, if not definitely tomorrow! Moving into the new house Is like a never ending process!!
I wish Bigant takes inputs from you on the replays in their next iteration of the game. The current replay camera angles are really bad in some of the scenarios

So I have an hour: anyone have a reasonable suggestion of something they would like to have tested?[DOUBLEPOST=1521658467][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wish Bigant takes inputs from you on the replays in their next iteration of the game. The current replay camera angles are really bad in some of the scenarios
A highlights reel and custom cameras is on my wishlist too.[DOUBLEPOST=1521658511][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same with the pink ball? I was quite proud with how mine turned out. :p
Yeah you were the inspiration to get it available across all platforms!

I think Wealers is doing tests and Llewelyn ODI so I might go for a T20 and see if we can get a tight finish......AI chasing has been tweaked but I havent had a tight finish yet to see if they throw the sink at it.....in the Powerplay they are deffo up for it!

I think Wealers is doing tests and Llewelyn ODI so I might go for a T20 and see if we can get a tight finish......AI chasing has been tweaked but I havent had a tight finish yet to see if they throw the sink at it.....in the Powerplay they are deffo up for it!

You could try bowling as both teams to see how they play batting first and also chasing maybe?

So I have an hour: anyone have a reasonable suggestion of something they would like to have tested?[DOUBLEPOST=1521658467][/DOUBLEPOST]
A highlights reel and custom cameras is on my wishlist too.[DOUBLEPOST=1521658511][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wish you had a PS4 pro to check the pixel issues. But is it possible that you could try another T20?

Edit: I see you are already on it. Bowl some part timers to see how AI plays them. Maybe?

You could try bowling as both teams to see how they play batting first and also chasing maybe?
Good idea! Then its not dependant on my shitty batting!![DOUBLEPOST=1521659134][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah will try a T20 bowling for both sides and will post progress and findings in the beat thread.

Batting on this deck definitely was hard work. Was eventually bowled out in the final over after a mini collapse trying to get the score to the 300 mark.
Lots of edges and legitimate wickets all round. De Kock batted superbly for his 100. Was well needed in the innings. Slow and measured allowing his partners to score freely. But once he perished it was all over.

upload_2018-3-21_21-0-14-png.207227

upload_2018-3-21_21-3-55-png.207228

upload_2018-3-21_21-5-8-png.207229

upload_2018-3-21_21-5-28-png.207230

Batting on this deck definitely was hard work. Was eventually bowled out in the final over after a mini collapse trying to get the score to the 300 mark.
Lots of edges and legitimate wickets all round. De Kock batted superbly for his 100. Was well needed in the innings. Slow and measured allowing his partners to score freely. But once he perished it was all over.

upload_2018-3-21_21-0-14-png.207227

upload_2018-3-21_21-3-55-png.207228

upload_2018-3-21_21-5-8-png.207229

upload_2018-3-21_21-5-28-png.207230

Images not visible.

Can you play a night match and see if lagging issue is resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread