Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Progress looking good on the beta gameplay , is it just me or does anyone else get annoyed that the batting gloves have the protection the wrong thumb ! I can live with it if the game play is as good as it looks from beta guys , really appreciate the time and effort put in , but attention to detail makes a good game great ....

Progress looking good on the beta gameplay , is it just me or does anyone else get annoyed that the batting gloves have the protection the wrong thumb ! I can live with it if the game play is as good as it looks from beta guys , really appreciate the time and effort put in , but attention to detail makes a good game great ....
Some of the detail is astounding....look at the ball close up.....I went off in the replay and looked at one of the walls of the clubhouse......rough plaster and bits chipped off!!!!

Reflections in the windows of the stadium!

20180321205801_1.jpg

Can you see them now?
Yeah i have this if you copy a psot from the build thread...it don't like that!:p

Where is @WealeyH ? Are you still busy inpacking your D.Trump blow up doll?
Just a small query.. in your random batting video i noticed that the fielding radar flips upside down after you hit a shot.. can this be looked into.. just a small thing if possible..

Some of the detail is astounding....look at the ball close up.....I went off in the replay and looked at one of the walls of the clubhouse......rough plaster and bits chipped off!!!!

Reflections in the windows of the stadium!

View attachment 207247

Yeah i have this if you copy a psot from the build thread...it don't like that!:p

Very nice , just observations from some gameplay today , we are lucky to have this game , when I think of the offerings for my other favourite sport rugby union they don’t even get close ....

Recordings are stuttering it’s annoying me!!

Anyone know a video covertly programme I can use that don’t have a stupid watermark on it and it’s free?
Nvidiea Gforce experience is what i use...

@Dutch disappointing end but how was it up until then? Weird looking prod shots? Last ball smashing? Those are my two big ones for limited overs cricket.

@Dutch what a disappointing end to your limited overs match - 2 maidens and 5 runs :eek:

Still as you say that’s why you guys are doing this stuff so we don’t have to.

Or.....are you secretly that good at bowling ;)

@Dutch I was hoping for a super over (to see if the first innings field restriction is fixed and the batting lineups does stick or not). Anyways, next time I guess. BTW Thanks for trying out the part timers.[DOUBLEPOST=1521667670][/DOUBLEPOST]@Llewelynf Its visible now.

Users who are viewing this thread