Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Why cant i play the same format of a 50 over world cup for 2/5/10 over matches.
If i want to then i have to custom a League tournament.
Group stages and all cant be done for this.
Why?
I mean if i want to play a 10 ovr world cup then i cant...i will have to make a league tournament for it.
I would appreciate if someone could help me out with this.
A problem i have had since DBC 14
I think we cannot create tournament with two groups. We have only league format and knockout format. No group formats. Wish they can add this in next iteration under custom tournaments.

I think we cannot create tournament with two groups. We have only league format and knockout format. No group formats. Wish they can add this in next iteration under custom tournaments.
I have actually been waiting for them to add this since DBC14...
Its quite a basic feature which i dont knw how they have missed.

if an option can be added for boundary riders to come up or normal just like it is present for inner fielders..it can help in stopping easy 2s....
and for ONLINE matches if an option can be added for controls scheme while creating match..

a couple of immersion breakers for me around field settings:

1) the spinners keeping seam fields (and vice versa) after bowling changes
2) when an established/top-order batsman is batting with a lower order batsman generally they will keep a more attacking field for the better rated batsman and go balanced for the lower-rated batsman
3) generally don't seem to go to balanced/defensive in 1st innings regardless of score situation except as noted in point 2 above

be good to understand if these have been looked at? @WealeyH

a couple of immersion breakers for me around field settings:

1) the spinners keeping seam fields (and vice versa) after bowling changes
2) when an established/top-order batsman is batting with a lower order batsman generally they will keep a more attacking field for the better rated batsman and go balanced for the lower-rated batsman
3) generally don't seem to go to balanced/defensive in 1st innings regardless of score situation except as noted in point 2 above

be good to understand if these have been looked at? @WealeyH

Yeah I mentioned it again yesterday, ironically my gripe was in my SA v Aus Test I’m 165/7 in reply to their 271. It’s hard work.

Marsh is 61* my only hope and they went to two slips and at some points 1 slip.

Granted not much happening for the seamer and spinner has got men all around the bat but it felt a little odd.

The spinners with seamers fields at the start is still there and again I bought it up yesterday.

One nice thing that happened yesterday was in this match maharaj has 3 and it’s doing bits. He’s bowled the most and the AI has kept him in which is nice.

Spinners are much harder now

Has the ai vs ai games are changed in the latest build? Due to tweaks to batting mechanism and bowling[DOUBLEPOST=1522507127][/DOUBLEPOST]Will we see different scores in different pitches , ai vs ai.games?

Has the ai vs ai games are changed in the latest build? Due to tweaks to batting mechanism and bowling[DOUBLEPOST=1522507127][/DOUBLEPOST]Will we see different scores in different pitches , ai vs ai.games?
The game is not designed for ai v ai. That had been mentioned numerous times so that will not be touched.

CCD42343-1CCF-4A62-AFDC-E66D3877EE67.jpeg

Had to share this because it has been an unbelievable match so far.

Dodgy wicket and a real battle to score runs.

So so happy to see South Africa struggle in second innings had them 107/6 at one point.

Lyon becoming a huge threat as game wore on.

I can’t explain the variety of dismissals I had.. actually I can and I want to do here it goes...

Markram hit on the pads to a full inswingers from Starc. Not out, DRS asked for by me.. got him!!

Elgar, working Lyon to legalise, inside edge, caught short leg.

Amla, short ball fom Hazlewood gloves it to Paine.

De Villiars rocks back to the quicker ball bottom edge onto pad caught short leg.

Du Plussis top edged a Cummings snorter to keeper.

De Kock caught short leg!

Philander tried a huge hoic dragged foot got stumped.

Maharaj tried to work Lyon to leg caught down legside by keeper!

Steyn Bowled by Lyon on the drive

Rabada driving thing nick to keeper!

I start my innings drive at a good length ball, nicked through slips.. and I’m away..

Btw not all edges are bad....

The game is not designed for ai v ai. That had been mentioned numerous times so that will not be touched.

The only viable counter argument to this is when playing career mode and you are at non strikers end

Thanks for the upates WealeyH. Was hoping you could send us a video of batting in fixed far as well. BTW I hope you lose this match , I'm team SA all the way.
Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread