Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Yea it's pretty evident from there videos, how good they are at bat..So have to play it to believe it

I meant the two from Bangalore :p.

You will definitely need to wait longer before even thinking of batting on the new patch.

I hope extensive testing being carried out on shorter formats. I am a test man my self but i guess most are more in to T 20s or ODIs
In T20 AI chase is the only problem. But with ODI, the AI generally fail to complete 40 overs and even worse while chasing. Not sure who is testing and more importantly not sure if they are ok to share any update.

Neither would you be if the timing windows had been completely switched from what you had been using for the previous 400 or so hours!
Hey, how did the last innings go? 4th innings chasing over 250 on a crumbly wicket sure wouldn't be easy, I suppose.

Hi guys when are we expecting the new patch? Also I am hoping that we dont need to change the game play modifiers this time around.

We've entered the 6th calendar month since release of the game that was promised by @BigAntStudios to have the most generous support of any BA product ever.

It's not had a single gameplay improvement since release - just 2 highly detrimental patches and a 3rd that didn't even try and address gameplay.

And still some people say the emporer is wearing a lovely suit.

Patch 'May' come if not in April.
Ain't a joke now, Would be shocked as fish, if this month goes begging too...Even they known now, we had 3 build updates last week, shows the urgency now otherwise they are calling for more love towards them.

Last edited:
Was really hopeful something would have been released before this mini Easter break, but sadly not :(

We've entered the 6th calendar month since release of the game that was promised by @BigAntStudios to have the most generous support of any BA product ever.

It's not had a single gameplay improvement since release - just 2 highly detrimental patches and a 3rd that didn't even try and address gameplay.

And still some people say the emporer is wearing a lovely suit.
Almost 4 months without any meaningful fix, I wonder if this is what @BigAntStudios meant when they said as generous support, what if it is other way around.

Ain't a joke now, Would be shocked as fish, if this month goes begging too...Even they known now, we had 3 build updates last week, shows the urgency now otherwise they are calling for more love towards them.
Don't know if they are waiting for me to finish my vacation. April 5th it is, if that's the case.:D

I’m 22/2 will play later..

Warner caught behind like the video

Bancroft LBW
I'm sure you'll chase it down, no pressure though:p.
Any news on the pixel issue on the PS4 pro?(hope it's not under NDA).

36938BB2-21A5-4C47-9F19-6A92284AC1DE.jpeg

Gents this is so so enjoyable, I’m going to need a miracle to win it but it’s been a cricket simulation throughout.

I normally get bored batting but have been thoroughly immersed through the whole match.

It’s such a fine line between success and failure on this pitch. Loads of edges but they don’t always result in wickets and that’s why it’s so fun...

Things such as Khawaja driving and the ball going between 2nd and 4th slip.

Or March sweeping getting a top edge and hitting his shoulder and looping over the keeper.

Marsh sweeping Maharaj for 4 then trying it the next ball but it’s a bit slow and a tad wider spins back and clips the bails.

These things just wernt there in other games and it makes it so exciting.

Edges seem really legitimate, morkel bowls full full I drive drive he then bowls one short of a length I try my luck ball gets big and i nick it over the slip. The fact you get runs for it you can’t help but sit and smile and and knuckle down for the next ball.

I’m bigging it up but rightly so..

@Llewelynf how you finding it..

Oh ps: your comfy, then this happens to ur star man..

Users who are viewing this thread