Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Just made my Test debut in Career mode, and finished my innings 99 not out from 180 balls, only to find that it didn't register my innings as a not out or a fifty in the stats section of my career. Will this problem be fixed with the upcoming patch, as there are still stats related issues not only in career mode, but in casual mode too?

Interesting note on that one...

I lowered his stats for driving just for a test.

I’m more excited about the Ali dismissal
Yes even Ali’s dismissal looks epic. Great to hear that stats are making a difference. This could be game changing IMO. Super excited.

Interesting note on that one...

I lowered his stats for driving just for a test.

I’m more excited about the Ali dismissal
That edge off defensive shot is the first time I'm seeing it happen for a spinner. Good to see Ali getting wickets on a crumbly surface. How was his overall figures?

If attributes, mentalities and pitch start to work, the game will reach to a whole new level altogether. Pretty exciting stuff so far.

Meanwhile, can I get some tips on how to bowl without the HUDs? :) Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
That edge off defensive shot is the first time I'm seeing it happen for a spinner. Good to see Ali getting wickets on a crumbly surface. How was his overall figures?

If attributes, mentalities and pitch start to work, the game will reach to a whole new level altogether. Pretty exciting stuff so far. Glad that you were persistent in what you wanted and happy to know its paying off. You satisfied with the progress?

Meanwhile, can I get some tips on how to bowl without the HUDs? :)
I've seen that dismissal several times.

That wicket compilation is superb! The last one from Ali is a delight. Some good stuff coming through it’s seems a lot of polish happening now.

Just finishing NZ innings and I’ll record a bit of me batting with the new timing system.

Is anyone bothered if I bat in broadcast cam. Not everyone’s cup of tea but I test on all but always play as if it was being watched on tv.

Just finishing NZ innings and I’ll record a bit of me batting with the new timing system.

Is anyone bothered if I bat in broadcast cam. Not everyone’s cup of tea but I test on all but always play as if it was being watched on tv.
You mean front on? Go ahead. I bat on fixed close.

Users who are viewing this thread