Ashes Cricket General Discussion

This may be the wrong place to ask this, If so admins/mods please move/delete.

I'm wondering which game dbc14/dbc16/ashes17 would be best to introduce my friend to..(Xbox one)

I myself mostly played dbc14 offline/online. I know ashes is getting worked on atm..
I'm thinking price wise to introduce my friend best would be DBC14 then if he likes it buy the newer one.
We will probably play mostly online v eachother. Which has the best/smooth'ish online experience? Thanks

Online and gameplaywise Ashes is Best , Its my Experience played all three

Yeah, so it seems like what is happening is the game is just loading the wrong logos and putting them at the same positions/sizes where the proper ones should be. The reason Chanderpaul has a clown face is that my version of him has a custom logo on his face to make his sponsored face-paint. You can also see on the sleeve closest to us is one of @Llewelynf's or @wasteyouryouth's kit templates but very small, whereas there should just be a sponsorship logo there.

Maybe @MattW can look into it more.
I think to extent it looks for logos and finds whatever it can. What the cause for that I dunno. When I've had logos deleted and then started to download new ones you start getting kits like this.

Online matches after continuing seems to mess up the logos on the kits and this one had a clown :p playing as well. It was a coop game with @funnyadit which was a ODI game having a several break but for him apart from team logos the kits were all fine.

CADF6EF16CC0B4AB5FE00163C4893C4DAFC55070
I have the Zombie edition and you got the Joker Edition, nice.

Zombies and super hero's.. Red alert!!! BA better get the patch out and fast!! Its getting bit crazy over here

Users who are viewing this thread