Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Here's my theory. The games read the logos according to position once downloaded. So in order for them to be right both players need to download the same teams in the same order. This placing logos in the same slot

Dont think its that, we have been having this jumbled Logo issue since DBC14, and all of us plays with same teams, that everyone else has also downloaded.

It happens whenever the game has to be saved and exited, whoever sends the Invite has everything perfect, the receiver plays with jumbled logos on the kits and bats , and also dont have his own Custom saved pre-set fields to choose from.

Yesterday while playing Ashes I tried to hit and was caught on the fence and right at the moment when the fielder caught the ball I paused (as I got a call) and accidentally I exited the game (pressed Exit wrongly instead of Resume). However realised the mistake immediately and I tried to resume the game (start the game) but I found that last ball haven’t got registered, that is I had to play that particular delivery again (meaning I got a life). Is it a bug ? This way one can easily erase a dismissal and start over again.

Yesterday while playing Ashes I tried to hit and was caught on the fence and right at the moment when the fielder caught the ball I paused (as I got a call) and accidentally I exited the game (pressed Exit wrongly instead of Resume). However realised the mistake immediately and I tried to resume the game (start the game) but I found that last ball haven’t got registered, that is I had to play that particular delivery again (meaning I got a life). Is it a bug ? This way one can easily erase a dismissal and start over again.
Not a bug

Not a big at all, what I used to do if got a buggy dismissal like the stumping

The game saves at the start of every delivery.

Not a big at all, what I used to do if got a buggy dismissal like the stumping
Yes even now when I try to defend the ball and miss it, the player goes out of crease to dance and then come back.

Is this resolved with this patch?

Users who are viewing this thread