Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Fair enough. It would, though, be nice to know what bugs or issues are still present in the latest build. Because from what I’m seeing it looks like the AI is vastly improved.

Predominantly field settings, and continued tweaks and balances to AI and user inputs. The same stuff that has been shown off already, but continued refinement.

Not in a position to talk about other things that may or may not be worked on

But we can see the beta testers are in action so definitely there is something cooking unlike DBC 17, that was deserted and thus a huge potential was ruined!

Celebrate the anniversary! :p

Actually, I celebrated the 3rd month No patch Anniversary
Really not in a mood to celebrate now.
Really Sucks too hold the patch and tease people like that.
Might be the reason that there are still bugs in the build that people will go mad about..Sitter one's.. One quick question to beta guys
Does the batsman Drag the Bat or doesn't care like before?

Actually, I celebrated the 3rd month No patch Anniversary
Really not in a mood to celebrate now.
Really Sucks too hold the patch and tease people like that.

The patch isn’t being ‘held’, and no one is being teased.

It’s being actively worked on. As evidenced by this thread.

The patch isn’t being ‘held’, and no one is being teased.

It’s being actively worked on. As evidenced by this thread.
Is it only Test matches being tested or Limited overs as well?

Is it only Test matches being tested or Limited overs as well?
So the beta thread is full of examples from different formats and it has been stated over and over and over again that all aspects are under the microscope.....what else do you want as an indication?

So the beta thread is full of examples from different formats and it has been stated over and over and over again that all aspects are under the microscope.....what else do you want as an indication?
I have not seen much update on ODIs.
And I don't need proof or explanation, it was just a straight forward question.

To which I gave a straight forward answer.
Thanks. I was thinking I was on your ignore list(considering most of my past post went unnoticed).
I know you guys are frustrated with the questions being asked, but sorry, this long wait isn't helping either.

I many be completely wrong. But going with all the beta testing posts, i wonder why most of testing is done through test matches ??

I many be completely wrong. But going with all the beta testing posts, i wonder why most of testing is done through test matches ??
Ashes Series has ODI's too after test matches..
But This game is about tests, you can see the trailer as well, priority is test even if one enjoy's test or hates it.

Does the batsman Drag the Bat or doesn't care like before?

They do drag it currently. Just that it's after crossing the crease :p. I'm sure it's being looked into (just an assumption no facts involved)

They do drag it currently. Just that it's after crossing the crease :p. I'm sure it's being looked into (just an assumption no facts involved)
Yea right,
This thing should be remedied first before moving/adding other things.
I put my wager, this bug is still there..
Gotta love Run Outs Bro..

Users who are viewing this thread