Ashes Cricket General Discussion

So 20 days of testing and fixing to go. Oh boy i hope most of it is spent on AI feild placements and batting approach

cdW5cEJ.png

So 20 days of testing and fixing to go. Oh boy i hope most of it is spent on AI feild placements and batting approach
I think that they have finalised the build are sumbiting early so ps4 and Xbox get the patch also they will probz test the game through them days to make sure no bugs with the realese anything like that

I think that they have finalised the build are sumbiting early so ps4 and Xbox get the patch also they will probz test the game through them days to make sure no bugs with the realese anything like that
20 days early ? Well whatever said and done am sure its going to be a great patch.

I'm highly anticipating Ross coming on here and emotionally tearing some idiot apart very soon. Like a child who has not done his homework... Let's hope that that idiot is not me. Atleast the beta testers are safe from his wrath.

Big ant is like the Gordon Ramsey of the gaming world SOMETIMES.

Anyways I'm going to hide in the shadows in fear of being picked on by them, especially after this post....

I do believe that some guys around here do deserve a proper beating from big ant though. Let's hope they atleast insult those who actually deserve it... Lol this message is intended as a joke so please don't take it too seriously guys. Have a good day.

I'm highly anticipating Ross coming on here and emotionally tearing some idiot apart very soon. Like a child who has not done his homework... Let's hope that that idiot is not me. Atleast the beta testers are safe from his wrath.

Big ant is like the Gordon Ramsey of the gaming world SOMETIMES.

Anyways I'm going to hide in the shadows in fear of being picked on by them, especially after this post....

I do believe that some guys around here do deserve a proper beating from big ant though. Let's hope they atleast insult those who actually deserve it... Lol this message is intended as a joke so please don't take it too seriously guys. Have a good day.

I guess you were actually safe till this post:D.

Now ,is there any option to deactivate account here? :p

Users who are viewing this thread