Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Are you for real? Stop crying about online.

WHAT ABOUT OFFLINE? It's been broken for 4 months for god's sake. You can't even get the fields to set correctly for the situation (bug). Backfoot lofted cut/late cut going to mid off. Not being able to stand outside the crease because you end uo getting stumped without a reason because batsman doesnt go back into the crease(also happens when missing backfoot late cut shot). OVERPOWERED SWEEP SHOTS FFS. People can just hit 6s all day long against the AI irrespective of timing. how the h*ll to stop such crap? the timing is easier than normal shots against AI. Batsman not running straight away and getting stuck in the crease when playing backfoot shot. Batsman not diving properly in many situtions. Fielders not properly taking catches(short fine leg mostly) fielders not responding ball coming straight at them. overthrows when there's backup, he's just stanfing there. No pullshot on mid wicket. SO MANY MORE BUGS. PLEASE BETA SQUAD? what on earth are u doing beta boys? fixing online? WTF

Offline is the core of gameplay, and forms the foundation of the online mode. That’s why it is so important. Kindly focus on the actual stuff that ultimately informs many of the issues in online modes. Take example of every single sports game ever? You may think i am being rude but im just speaking the truth. This truth will be a pain in the *** for some guys here(possibly @AliKhan215)

Sincerely,
A rational, balanced, and informed poster.

Are you guys for real? Stop crying about offline/AI.

WHAT ABOUT ONLINE? It's been broken for 4 months for god's sake. You can't even cancel running yet without the batsman getting stuck in the crease(bug). Backfoot lofted cut/late cut going to mid off. Not being able to stand outside the crease because you end uo getting stumped without a reason because batsman doesnt go back into the crease(also happens when missing backfoot late cut shot). OVERPOWERED SWEEP SHOTS FFS. People can just play sweep/lofted all day long and connect EVERY ball for six/four despite timing and when you bowl short length, its given as a warning then a no ball. how the h*ll to stop such crap? the timing is easier than normal shots. Batsman not running straight away and getting stuck in the crease when playing backfoot shot. Batsman not diving properly in many situtions. Fielders not properly taking catches(short fine leg mostly) fielders not responding ball coming straight at them. overthrows when there's backup, he's just stanfing there. No pullshot on mid wicket. SO MANY MORE BUGS. PLEASE BETA SQUAD? what on earth are u doing beta boys? fixing AI, fixing powerplay runs etc? WTF

Online is the future, where players play each other. That’s what’s fun and most important. Kindly focus on the actual stuff thats last longing other than AI/singe player. Take example of fifa? You may think i am being rude but im just speaking the truth. This truth will be a pain in the *** for some guys here(possibly dutch)

@BigAntStudios

Have you tried 'Fortnite'? I hear that's a good online game.

WHAT ABOUT ONLINE? It's been broken for 4 months for god's sake. You can't even cancel running yet without the batsman getting stuck in the crease(bug). Backfoot lofted cut/late cut going to mid off. Not being able to stand outside the crease because you end uo getting stumped without a reason because batsman doesnt go back into the crease(also happens when missing backfoot late cut shot). OVERPOWERED SWEEP SHOTS FFS. People can just play sweep/lofted all day long and connect EVERY ball for six/four despite timing and when you bowl short length, its given as a warning then a no ball. how the h*ll to stop such crap? the timing is easier than normal shots. Batsman not running straight away and getting stuck in the crease when playing backfoot shot. Batsman not diving properly in many situtions. Fielders not properly taking catches(short fine leg mostly) fielders not responding ball coming straight at them. overthrows when there's backup, he's just stanfing there. No pullshot on mid wicket. SO MANY MORE BUGS. PLEASE BETA SQUAD? what on earth are u doing beta boys? fixing AI, fixing powerplay runs etc? WTF

Online is the future, where players play each other. That’s what’s fun and most important. Kindly focus on the actual stuff thats last longing other than AI/singe player. Take example of fifa? You may think i am being rude but im just speaking the truth. This truth will be a pain in the *** for some guys here(possibly dutch)

@BigAntStudios
LOL

"Ashes cricket genaral discussion" its the name of this forum people. Which part of that remotely indicate, people can ask questions about the game. Some people never learns :facepalm

Are you actually serious? We’ve just spent the last 3 pages talking about testing in test vs non-test game modes

And do you honestly believe an open beta, at this stage, is going to help? It’s just going to create even more noise, even more poorly worded, misguided feedback.

Is the online testing been done?

The offline bugs gets amplified while playing online , so the seperate testing is needed.

Can't find any online gameplay feedback form the small group of beta testers.

Any video or just any info about the improvments for various bugs in online gameplay.?

Can't find any.

May b we can get a official statement
from big ant...
that there main area of concern is offline and then the
interested online players can just STFU

Lol so I knew before you? Let's blame the different time zones Dutch...
You didnt know before me but I didnt know thatit had gone public![DOUBLEPOST=1523008750][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who all are testing the shorter formats in the beta grp?

And who if any are testing the online Stuff?

Any information on the above will be good..

Approx 20 days for big ant to get all the help from PC player..make it open beta on PC.

Really frustrating seeing majority feedback only about "AI in test matches"
Yawn.....

Is the online testing been done?

The offline bugs gets amplified while playing online , so the seperate testing is needed.

Can't find any online gameplay feedback form the small group of beta testers.

Any video or just any info about the improvments for various bugs in online gameplay.?

Can't find any.

May b we can get a official statement
from big ant...
that there main area of concern is offline and then the
interested online players can just STFU
Double yawn.....

Oh so you're admitting to being a troll?

That'd be a damn shame...
No. I’m not. It’s simple mate... whenever you guys know something is true, you start acting all ”funny” and try to roast the members of this group. All you and Dutch know is how to write superlong nonsense essays about the game. Bo knowledge whatsoever about cricket/Ashes cricket game. On what basis did you two become members of Beta group LOL :D

No. I’m not. It’s simple mate... whenever you guys know something is true, you start acting all ”funny” and try to roast the members of this group. All you and Dutch know is how to write superlong nonsense essays about the game. Bo knowledge whatsoever about cricket/Ashes cricket game. On what basis did you to become members of Beta group LOL :D

Probably because we don't write incoherent, rambling messes such as this to simply bait people- https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...neral-discussion.108736/page-580#post-3264325

Next question?

@BigAntStudios
Only one pain in the *** here ^^^^^[DOUBLEPOST=1523010249][/DOUBLEPOST]
On what basis did you two become members of Beta group LOL :D
There are a**holes like refer to my previous post[DOUBLEPOST=1523010332][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Dutch Is like the David Warner of PlanetCricket.
I think you are and @Snowy is SBW

Users who are viewing this thread