Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I have purposely gone out my way to ignore and leave online to go to crap just to wind up the online crew.

For some reason, the majority of them on here don’t seem intelligent enough, or decent enough to construct a normal post.

It’s embarrasing, @Kass D sort yourself out as well it’s hard to watch. You don’t know whether to be a troll or a normal guy atm. One min your apologising and saying let’s be patient guys, then you’re liking old Ali’s posts and asking why people aren’t jumping on his back.

Hopefully online will be terrible. Then you can all blame me.

Done , happy?

I exclude @Acid Burn from this as I respect what he has to say Say he normally puts a bit thought into it!!

Last edited:
I have purposely gone out my way to ignore and leave online to go to crap just to wind up the online crew.

For some reason, the majority of them on here don’t seem intelligent enough, or decent enough to construct a normal post.

It’s embarrasing, @Kass D sort yourself out as well it’s hard to watch. You don’t know whether to be a troll or a normal guy atm. One min your apologising and saying let’s be patient guys, then you’re liking old Ali’s posts and asking why people aren’t jumping on his back.

Done , happy?

I exclude @Acid Burn from this as I respect what he has to say Say he normally puts a bit thought into it!!

And DJ. You forgot to exclude the GOD of online batting himself.

And DJ. You forgot to exclude the GOD of online batting himself.

Ah crap! And yeah DJ! I have all the time in the world if someone wants to chat normally. Have several PM with people.

But my god this place is a shit show.

The fact that people say things like:

Bro 1 v 1 me
I’m top of leaderboards bro
Your too pussy to come online

Etc

Give the online lot a seriously bad rep hahah

Mate , please dont make yourself look foolish.

There is a Huge following playing the Game Online, in various Leagues across the Globe.

The couple of knobs that you run into by chance in a short 5 -5 is not the type you want to play against in any format.

AI will never beat a real player , but for some strange reason alot of people value the AI highly, and I leave them alone to enjoy it the way they want.

But please stop the practice of trying to ridicule the Online Player Base.

We wont get anywhere with this.

I've witnessed this from dbc14 days, only a few Online players are active here on these forums is also not helping.

With the attitude some of the beta testers
have against online play, and in general against any criticism, it's time to use the ignore button wisely...

And since the attack on @funnyadit posting in the beta thread, he also gone on a little backfoot. Waiting to see more good stuff from his side.

Done , happy?

Dude are you serious right now. What did i do. Just becouse i like something, it doesn't mean anything. I am and always for people asking questions. Maybe some might be stupid. I know i ask stupid questions. But thats what communication is about. You guys always give me a hard time saying i assume things and funny thing is you assume i dont appriciate what you guys are doing. I think its selfless and frankly damme awsom what each and every beta member do. But personally i just dont like people being so rude just becouse some one asked a question.

I've witnessed this from dbc14 days, only a few Online players are active here on these forums is also not helping.

With the attitude some of the beta testers
have against online play, and in general against any criticism, it's time to use the ignore button wisely...

Again your missing the point.. the attitude is not against online players.

It’s against people that come on here offer to valuable input and just slag people off. People who have spent hours on the game.

People like @Snowy @Llewelynf who give everyone vast amounts of kits etc. Their posts offer no help just ramble on.

You have 0 idea if online hasn’t been tested or not.

Dude are you serious right now. What did i do. Just becouse i like something, it doesn't mean anything. I am and always for people asking questions. Maybe some might be stupid. I know i ask stupid questions. But thats what communication is about. You guys always give me a hard time saying i assume things and funny thing is you assume i dont appriciate what you guys are doing. I think its selfless and frankly damme awsom what each and every beta member do. But personally i just dont like people being so rude just becouse some one asked a question.

Go back, read Ali post that you liked. If you think it a reasonable post then that’s fine..

But read it properly.

Out of interest, has anyone ever heard of a patch being announced three weeks out? Seems odd to put such a time constraint on it, and being confident that there will be no problems with it until then. Surely it would be best to put out the best patch they can when they finish it, rather than setting a deadline. And, if they are so confident in the patch why such a long time between announcement and release?

I imagine it will be tested more in the intervening period, but I am surprised that they can be assured that it will be finished for a set date. After all, the reason why the game was released poorly was because of the deadline of the Ashes.

Go back, read Ali post that you liked. If you think it a reasonable post then that’s fine..

But read it properly.
My friend, he asked a question. Is it a stupid question? Its probobly is but was he quationing about a actual thing in the game? I think so. And for that he got scolded by some one whos very good at scolding anyone. Do i worry about online gaming? Hell NO. But he can ask a question.

If it was me i would have just said, no we are fixing the offline game play and at this point of time i dont think online game play will be looked at. Why would you take time to write so much bashing the guy. And if he come back saying something horrible and personal well thats a different story. Ill be the first one to tell him off in a nice way.

You guys love to make me the bad guy, yet i dont know what i did to deserve that.

Just for the record i think i got banned ones defending beta people and BA before the game came out. What els can i say

Is there any chance in increasing the download space in new patch as i am always getting error messages 'unable to download logo. Custom logo database is full' when downloading teams..

Out of interest, has anyone ever heard of a patch being announced three weeks out? Seems odd to put such a time constraint on it, and being confident that there will be no problems with it until then. Surely it would be best to put out the best patch they can when they finish it, rather than setting a deadline. And, if they are so confident in the patch why such a long time between announcement and release?

I imagine it will be tested more in the intervening period, but I am surprised that they can be assured that it will be finished for a set date. After all, the reason why the game was released poorly was because of the deadline of the Ashes.

Nor have I ever heard them announcing a patch date before:rolleyes. It always been on the day of release. Maybe it is special this time. Anyways, I'm happy we do have a release date and it did calm me down and sure many others as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1523022545][/DOUBLEPOST]
With picked Onions. (Can never look at an onion the same way ever :lol)

My guess its a paid DLC with Sandpaper and Sledging

Users who are viewing this thread