Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I haven’t right. But I feel online is not being looked at all. DBC17 was left behind with these same bugs/issues. Don’t want it to happen here as a cricket lover...

Fine, but don’t come here running your mouth off, questioning what we doing, skating offline etc.

The post I’m responding to would of been fine and I’d be happy to chat to you about it.

If we were in a pub or face to face you wouldn’t ask me like you had in ur first post.

All i am saying is lets cute this rude BS. And maybe for a change lets have adult conversations. Lets give it a week. If its not going to work lets go back to good all bully fest. Let me remind everyone that we come from 9 to 10 different countries and cultures. Am sure we can appreciate one another little bit more. Am done with this conversation. Looking forward to a great patch. If it's not to be . Thats alright as well, afterall its just a game (EA sports slogan)

I’m pleased you said that and before anyone jumps down my neck I have plenty of friends from the Sub Continent and some in my family who absolutely the most lovely people with hearts of gold..

But.....

The majority of the disrespectful, whingey, moany, rude posts, here and on my YouTube are most all from the sub continent.

The only reason I can think of is down to language barrier. Although I think that’s just me being kind.

If online is so big why when I search custom online match there is only one match on PS4? its not as big as you think.

He didn't let me join

Next up quick match and the time it takes to find a game....... 2mins so far

Update still waiting going pas 3 mins now.. such a huge following I can't find anyone.

Update 2 4mins no one there.

Update 3 6 mins then connection to the remote player was lose because he lives miles away. Online is dead face it.

Last edited:
I've posted mainly crap .....but......in the future cars will be powered by it....so....yeah.....er...

I’m pleased you said that and before anyone jumps down my neck I have plenty of friends from the Sub Continent and some in my family who absolutely the most lovely people with hearts of gold..

But.....

The majority of the disrespectful, whingey, moany, rude posts, here and on my YouTube are most all from the sub continent.

The only reason I can think of is down to language barrier. Although I think that’s just me being kind.
I have to diffend my people lol . Well actually some of the ways you guys say things may kinda be disrespectful for us as well. There are universal disrespectful things as well. I dont have enough to disagree or agree with you so i will just let that one go.

I have to diffend my people lol . Well actually some of the ways you guys say things may kinda be disrespectful for us as well. There are universal disrespectful things as well. I dont have enough to disagree or agree with you so i will just let that one go.

But my point and this bit is crucial, that other comments mine especially are in retaliation to others.

If you talk crap to me or compose an utterly useless post full of rubbish, I’ll respond and treat it in the same manner.

And just to be clear, like I said you’re people are absolutely not an issue.

I toured Sri Lana visited galle columbo and a few other and the hospitality was second to none. Lovely lovely people.

Users who are viewing this thread