Ashes Cricket General Discussion

If online is so big why when I search custom online match there is only one match on PS4? its not as big as you think.

He didn't let me join

Next up quick match and the time it takes to find a game....... 2mins so far

Update still waiting going pas 3 mins now.. such a huge following I can't find anyone.
I'm still waiting for a online game where is this huge online base?

;)

But my point and this bit is crucial, that other comments mine especially are in retaliation to others.

If you talk crap to me or compose an utterly useless post full of rubbish, I’ll respond and treat it in the same manner.

And just to be clear, like I said you’re people are absolutely not an issue.

I toured Sri Lana visited galle columbo and a few other and the hospitality was second to none. Lovely lovely people.
Well out of all the guys who always fight with me your like the nicest and reasonable one. My point is maybe aggregation over aggregation dont really work.
If i say something rude and personal to you and you reply in a pleasant way, i will feel shit about my self. And you clearly become the bigger man. I think we need this tolerance when dealing with people representing different cultures.

Well out of all the guys who always fight with me your like the nicest and reasonable one. My point is maybe aggregation over aggregation dont really work.
If i say something rude and personal to you and you reply in a pleasant way, i will feel shit about my self. And you clearly become the bigger man. I think we need this tolerance when dealing with people representing different cultures.

I don’t mind miscommunication but most people would agree his post was terrible. Hence all the piss taking that came after.

I definitely get the vibe that the online crowd seem to be a lot younger. Not all, but a lot talk like they are

There's no reason to be here since I know when the patch is coming out. Beta testers, please post your updates on the beta tester thread.

The rest of this crap, I really don't have time for.

No they wont....*

* a joke.[DOUBLEPOST=1523029270][/DOUBLEPOST]
Only came up with some rather interesting shots of @zimrahil in his crotchless leather terminator outfit.....very unsavory......but then I had another look.....
That's my instagram account

Nice that now @BigAntStudios has informed about the the patch release date. Now waiting eagerly to see the patch notes.

With all the commendable support from beta testers, am sure the patch will come out really good. Well done to all beta testers (dont wanna single out anyone).

Users who are viewing this thread