Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Nice that now @BigAntStudios has informed about the the patch release date. Now waiting eagerly to see the patch notes.

With all the commendable support from beta testers, am sure the patch will come out really good. Well done to all beta testers (dont wanna single out anyone).

Just spoke to Matt who has forwarded me a copy of the patch notes (don’t tell anyone )

-———————

-test match gameplay enhancements only

Enjoy
BA team

I hope hitting sixes will not be that easy now....
It's actually easier.[DOUBLEPOST=1523034686][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just spoke to Matt who has forwarded me a copy of the patch notes (don’t tell anyone )

-———————

-test match gameplay enhancements only

Enjoy
BA team
That's copied directly from our spreadsheet

Am sure final biuld is not ready yet. I think beat team had a new update today as well.:spy

Am sure final biuld is not ready yet. I think beat team had a new update today as well.:spy
Final build has been ready for 2 months. Right now we have a fantasy build with dilscoops, helicopter shots, cheerleaders, licensed IPL and Tendulkar. It's a purely beta build.

Right @Dutch @WealeyH

Final build has been ready for 2 months. Right now we have a fantasy build with dilscoops, helicopter shots, cheerleaders, licensed IPL and Tendulkar. It's a purely beta build.

Right @Dutch @WealeyH

Don’t think breaking any NDA’s by saying you are testing their new Ashes/IPL 2019 game....

Don’t think breaking any NDA’s by saying you are testing their new Ashes/IPL 2019 game....
Thought it was announced already. Shucks[DOUBLEPOST=1523037336][/DOUBLEPOST]From what I understand they had to scrap Cameron Bancroft Cricket for some reason. Apparently Sachin Tendulkar Hits Easy 6s turns out to be the next title.

So without wading through all the pages of crap on this forum, do we have a release date for the patch so I can think about buying a TV?

Bloody hell! Busy day at work, I go to put the kid to bed, have a look on here while she's nodding off and find that not only has the patch been announced but there's 10+ pages of posts with people just battering each other!! Proper popcorn material! :clap:clap:clap

Also, massive shout out to this guy who valiantly tried to get this thread back to something constructive about 8 pages ago. I salute you! But....also like pissing in the wind my friend :D

*Alternatively speaking

So what are people's expectations for this patch.

A) small improvements, but hopeful of more patches in the future.

Or

B) major improvements, and hopeful of more patches.

Or

C) small or major improvements, but not expecting any more patches regardless.

This has been a great 20 minutes catch up. Thank you all :)

The part that disappoints me is... online was focused equally as much as offline before (DBC14)

The last patch fixed almost EACH and EVERY issue, and game become a fully enjoyment to play. Why can’t we have that here? At least small patches here n there for small obvious issues? Online mode doesn’t have a proper run cancelling... batsman gets stuck in the crease, and boom. (After taking a run and cancelling the 2nd run)

Running is the most normal part of cricket. When can we see improvements?

That is not an online only issue, it affects offline too. So your post is moot.

This is a crazy place, at times. However, I still maintain that, despite the occasional aberration, PC is one of the saner corners of the internet. I'm sure that if we all were down the pub together, rather than posting on a forum, we would have a whale of a time and even Dean Johnes would get a big cheer when he turned up late but offered to get the round in (including nuts and crisps). The fact that we all spend so many hours on here, and with the game, says more about how much we, tragically, have in common than it does about our apparent differences.
@Langeveldt, in case you haven't found the salient details: the patch goes live on the 26th of this month.

Oh dear load, will you for the love of god please read what i said. You may not like it but people should get a chance to ask a question. Did he asked it in a proper way? No was he rude ? Maybe. Was your awnser any better. This forum can do lot less of this bullying and rude BS. And i do believe the staff or people with influence and power should do more to create the trend. AGAIN AM NOT THE BIG BAD WOLF AND I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT AND APPRECIATION FOR BETA GUYS

He got to ask the question didn’t he? The post hasn’t been deleted. My response was literally a copy/paste of his words, to highlight how ridiculous of a post it was.

The post was incoherent, disingenuous, inflammatory, and essentially only made to bait other members. Yet you think we should take it seriously. You’ve completely and utterly lost the plot.

He got to ask the question didn’t he? The post hasn’t been deleted. My response was literally a copy/paste of his words, to highlight how ridiculous of a post it was.

The post was incoherent, disingenuous, inflammatory, and essentially only made to bait other members. Yet you think we should take it seriously. You’ve completely and utterly lost the plot.
Talking to you is like talking to a wall mate. So let me respectfully ignore you as much as i can. Good luck with testing :cheers

This is a crazy place, at times. However, I still maintain that, despite the occasional aberration, PC is one of the saner corners of the internet. I'm sure that if we all were down the pub together, rather than posting on a forum, we would have a whale of a time and even Dean Johnes would get a big cheer when he turned up late but offered to get the round in (including nuts and crisps). The fact that we all spend so many hours on here, and with the game, says more about how much we, tragically, have in common than it does about our apparent differences.
@Langeveldt, in case you haven't found the salient details: the patch goes live on the 26th of this month.
This is excellent. I agree with this completely.

Mine's a pint :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread