Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Does Kass know I am his only follower?

Not sure!! Hopefully he appreciates it..[DOUBLEPOST=1523116877][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please bring us back on track with one of your high quality, on-topic pearls of wisdom then. Maybe one of your misty-eyed stories about how you 'used to be a professional cricketer'?! I'm a big fan of those.

He was meant to be leading the fight for a more relaxed civilised forum..

Although he’s just called our chat utter nonsense..

Confusing

Oh am so sorry . Yesterday most was crying about us posting crap and i was surprised not to see anything factual and worthwhile for the day. So now i understand, as long as those things come from you guys its alright.[DOUBLEPOST=1523118032][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does Kass know I am his only follower?
Ohhh dutch . You made my day. I feel so complete.[DOUBLEPOST=1523118136][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please bring us back on track with one of your high quality, on-topic pearls of wisdom then. Maybe one of your misty-eyed stories about how you 'used to be a professional cricketer'?! I'm a big fan of those.
No mate, i dont want to hurt your feelings by saying i have played big boy cricket.

Yes you used to play 'big boy cricket'....and yet here you are, getting all emotional on an internet forum for a cricket video game.

Where did it all go wrong Kass?
I really want to get angry at this post, but you do have a point . I need to find something real. Something grown-up. Seriously :facepalm

I really want to get angry at this post, but you do have a point . I need to find something real. Something grown-up. Seriously :facepalm

Fair play.

Don't get so annoyed at a silly bits of harmless joking that aren't even directed at you, and i'm sure we can get along just fine.

Oh am so sorry . Yesterday most was crying about us posting crap and i was surprised not to see anything factual and worthwhile for the day. So now i understand, as long as those things come from you guys its alright.[DOUBLEPOST=1523118032][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ohhh dutch . You made my day. I feel so complete.[DOUBLEPOST=1523118136][/DOUBLEPOST]
No mate, i dont want to hurt your feelings by saying i have played big boy cricket.

Kass matehonestly, your not quite getting this are you....

Joking around having a laugh is fine.

Being a rude and a complete idiot insulting people is not!

Come on, your not an idiot, you must get that!!

Kass maybe honestly, your not quite getting this are you....

Joking around having a laugh is fine.

Being a rude and a complete idiot insulting people is not!

Come on, your not an idiot, you must get that!!
But what if i am :facepalm just wanted to fill up 2 pages with my rubbish mate, i was not really serious about you guys have some fun.. lats 30min of this forum was kinda fun. Atlest give me that :D.

On a serious note. Is there anything you can share about t20 batting approach bug. Anything at all ?

Users who are viewing this thread