Ashes Cricket General Discussion

What's that I hear you say?

Good people, are you expressing your hopes that hitting the ball for six is going to be challenging on higher difficulties after the new patch?

Hey guys I have 2 questions, hoping someone can help me.

1. Is it possible to link my created player in career mode into a team (such as South Africa)?

2. How the f@## do you play bouncers using classic controls?

TIA

I think you need to link the teams, this happened to me and linking them properly worked. i.e in Teams, go to Link Team and select the one you downloaded from the CUSTOM tab and then link that to the one in the Aus Domestic tab, and that should fix your issue.

Thanks ! That worked :cheers

Hi guys, I've encountered another problem with logos.
This time, I've made a copy of an existing logo (I think it was the Pakistan T20 uniform) in order to use the basic outline and create a new shirt for a custom team. However, even though I deleted or changed the colour of various layers and then added my own design on top, when I play a game then team emerge wearing the original logo/uniform instead of the one I changed and saved. This has happened twice. But it doesn't happen if I make a copy of my own logo designs and change them.
Why is this happening?

Wow! What a ride that last 15 pages was. It's like the concise version of War & Peace (Social Media edition). I'm glad everyone is friends again, though. I'm actually looking forward to the patch, I haven't played Ashes since maybe December, and been catching up a on a lot of back catalogue.

My only concern though, and pure speculation, but the 3 week advanced deadline suggests they are working back from that, and whatever isn't done by about the 19th won't get done in this patch. I'd rather it work the other way around and you get to a point that you are happy with and then submit rather than working feverishly trying to cram as much as you can in before a deadline. Saying that, I'm sure the new QA person at BA will be on top of things to ensure a quality patch :)

Also interested in the fall out from Sandpaper-gate with regard to players in the Australian squad. My feeling is nothing will change as the players concerned played in the Ashes series and you can't retrospectively remove them from that, but on the flip side the T&Cs in the CA licence might require it - hence the interest :)

Career Mode improvement :

Does Age will be shown , As Age is very important art in career mode but its missing in Ashes .
If you're a captain of any team, you can view the age and skills of all the players in your team when you select a lineup. Age is not shown directly in any other screen as of now presumably because you can choose your player's DOB when you start a new career.

Can any one confirm has the work on career modes fixes began or not ? (talking about AGE glitch , stats gitch and player progression through performance rather 8000sp after every game) just 3 fixes required atleast.

Dear Beta Team,

What ever fixes coming in with respect to Game Play etc. I hope this will be applicable to career mode as well?

If I am not wrong the Game Plays which are shared in the Beta thread group is all of Ashes Mode or Casual Mode ... that’s why I wanted to confirm.

I will start a new career once the update is rolled out. Thank You in advance for the info!

Hi guys, I've encountered another problem with logos.
This time, I've made a copy of an existing logo (I think it was the Pakistan T20 uniform) in order to use the basic outline and create a new shirt for a custom team. However, even though I deleted or changed the colour of various layers and then added my own design on top, when I play a game then team emerge wearing the original logo/uniform instead of the one I changed and saved. This has happened twice. But it doesn't happen if I make a copy of my own logo designs and change them.
Why is this happening?
You need to unshare the edited logo first, then reshare it and it will be fixed. When copying shared logo it always does this.

Users who are viewing this thread