Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Well, having seen quite a few of the beta testing videos, it seems there have been some great improvements. Just a shame they still think a red cricket ball is actually pale brown .

I started a career mode the other day and just got picked for WA. I downloaded all the Australian domestic teams and they have all updated on my career mode except for the team I am playing for (WA)...does anyone know how I can update this?

Also it hasn't happened on my game yet (skills suddenly increasing as soon as I get selected for the state team) but do the beta testers know if this has been looked into?

I started a career mode the other day and just got picked for WA. I downloaded all the Australian domestic teams and they have all updated on my career mode except for the team I am playing for (WA)...does anyone know how I can update this?

I think you need to link the teams, this happened to me and linking them properly worked. i.e in Teams, go to Link Team and select the one you downloaded from the CUSTOM tab and then link that to the one in the Aus Domestic tab, and that should fix your issue.

@WealeyH Hi, i have one small question regarding gameplay modifiers as you are well aware of them. Is it possible to move " Ball Marker display time" seperately out of batting modifiers. This will be helpful if we want to play with default difficulties without batting modifiers enabled but just reducing the ball marker display time. Please suggest if its not a good idea and if you have any other suggestions.
Thank you...

I have a couple questions mainly directed at anyone in the Beta team or some long time players of the game. Basically anyone who really knows the game.

1: When bowling do you only press l1/r1 once to alter length or multiple times to alter length even further ?
2: Do you press the above during type of delivery selection or during the bowlers run up ?
3: When bowling cutters, how do you position the seam ? I get the outswing to a right hander is 11 o clock an inswinger 1 o clock but what about cutters ?
4: When the ball is older does it actually reverse swing ? So you bowl an outswinger when you want to swing it in correct ? and it actually does that ?
5: I've noticed Wealey for example has the pace set up like 70-80, is that the general consensus ? Do most of you have it set up like that ? or default ?

Apologies for the random questions and hope they made enough sense.

Coming soon :p
EvF6TV0.png

Since the patches for beta team are still coming , I am assuming that the one big patch that we will be getting on 26th is not the final patch ?

Since the patches for beta team are still coming , I am assuming that the one big patch that we will be getting on 26th is not the final patch ?
You can't infer anything from the fact that BA are still updating the builds incrementally. The patch on the 26th could be the final patch...it could be the first of many...it could be the the penultimate patch. What they do in pre-production does not affect their approach to releasing patches and updates. All you can say about new builds going to test is that BA are still working on the release...but we knew that anyway.

.. The patch on the 26th could be the final patch...it could be the first of many...it could be the the penultimate patch. ...

The patch is in a state of quantum superposition as interpreted by Erwin and hence can be referred to as Schrödinger's Patch

Career Mode improvement :

Does Age will be shown , As Age is very important art in career mode but its missing in Ashes .

A question for the beta team or @BigAntStudios what happens tot the current career players after the patch ? Can we continue the career the changes in the gameplay will be accounted or we should start the new career to make the changes come into effect ?

Career Mode

Legend , Batting Hard ... With no Patch 50(13)

See the no. of 6s

upload_2018-4-9_1-25-46.png

Users who are viewing this thread