Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Who all are testing the shorter formats in the beta grp?

And who if any are testing the online Stuff?

Any information on the above will be good..

Approx 20 days for big ant to get all the help from PC player..make it open beta on PC.

Really frustrating seeing majority feedback only about "AI in test matches"

Lol il c
I guess you were actually safe till this post:D.

Now ,is there any option to deactivate account here? :p
lol I will create a new profile. Will call myself the BATMAN so that no1 will no my true identity. Anyways, back to ashes... any chance of Llewelynf creating a marvel or DC team? I have a feeling that hulk would make a good batsmen. Just make his mentalities extremely aggressive.

" HULK ANGRY. HULK SMASH PUNY PHILANDER FOR 6".

PS : spoiler alert, hulk gets bowled.

Lol il c

lol I will create a new profile. Will call myself the BATMAN so that no1 will no my true identity. Anyways, back to ashes... any chance of Llewelynf creating a marvel or DC team? I have a feeling that hulk would make a good batsmen. Just make his mentalities extremely aggressive.

Somebody tried a Marvel team. Can not remember who though.

Anyone remember this team? Had this stuck on my wall when I was a kid (probably more than 15 years ago). Visited my parents this holiday and found it still here. Zulu would have been a menace in t20. Thanks for the guy who created Lance Klusener in the ashes game.

Attachments

• 1523002973114327144180.jpg
    1523002973114327144180.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 18
Who all are testing the shorter formats in the beta grp?

And who if any are testing the online Stuff?

Any information on the above will be good..

Approx 20 days for big ant to get all the help from PC player..make it open beta on PC.

Really frustrating seeing majority feedback only about "AI in test matches"

Are you actually serious? We’ve just spent the last 3 pages talking about testing in test vs non-test game modes

And do you honestly believe an open beta, at this stage, is going to help? It’s just going to create even more noise, even more poorly worded, misguided feedback.

I'm highly anticipating Ross coming on here and emotionally tearing some idiot apart very soon. Like a child who has not done his homework... Let's hope that that idiot is not me. Atleast the beta testers are safe from his wrath.

Big ant is like the Gordon Ramsey of the gaming world SOMETIMES.

Anyways I'm going to hide in the shadows in fear of being picked on by them, especially after this post....

I do believe that some guys around here do deserve a proper beating from big ant though. Let's hope they atleast insult those who actually deserve it... Lol this message is intended as a joke so please don't take it too seriously guys. Have a good day.
Oh thank god i am not one of those guys! What did i tell you people all this time. Have a little faith, big ant will deliver :facepalm

Lol il c

You don't need it when you are playing on the Pro version :D.

This is the link you are looking for
https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...ewly-added-and-wwe-teams.109878/#post-3243249

Are you guys for real? Stop crying about offline/AI.

WHAT ABOUT ONLINE? It's been broken for 4 months for god's sake. You can't even cancel running yet without the batsman getting stuck in the crease(bug). Backfoot lofted cut/late cut going to mid off. Not being able to stand outside the crease because you end uo getting stumped without a reason because batsman doesnt go back into the crease(also happens when missing backfoot late cut shot). OVERPOWERED SWEEP SHOTS FFS. People can just play sweep/lofted all day long and connect EVERY ball for six/four despite timing and when you bowl short length, its given as a warning then a no ball. how the h*ll to stop such crap? the timing is easier than normal shots. Batsman not running straight away and getting stuck in the crease when playing backfoot shot. Batsman not diving properly in many situtions. Fielders not properly taking catches(short fine leg mostly) fielders not responding ball coming straight at them. overthrows when there's backup, he's just stanfing there. No pullshot on mid wicket. SO MANY MORE BUGS. PLEASE BETA SQUAD? what on earth are u doing beta boys? fixing AI, fixing powerplay runs etc? WTF

Online is the future, where players play each other. That’s what’s fun and most important. Kindly focus on the actual stuff thats last longing other than AI/singe player. Take example of fifa? You may think i am being rude but im just speaking the truth. This truth will be a pain in the *** for some guys here(possibly dutch)
The state of this post

Are you guys for real? Stop crying about offline/AI.

WHAT ABOUT ONLINE? It's been broken for 4 months for god's sake. You can't even cancel running yet without the batsman getting stuck in the crease(bug). Backfoot lofted cut/late cut going to mid off. Not being able to stand outside the crease because you end uo getting stumped without a reason because batsman doesnt go back into the crease(also happens when missing backfoot late cut shot). OVERPOWERED SWEEP SHOTS FFS. People can just play sweep/lofted all day long and connect EVERY ball for six/four despite timing and when you bowl short length, its given as a warning then a no ball. how the h*ll to stop such crap? the timing is easier than normal shots. Batsman not running straight away and getting stuck in the crease when playing backfoot shot. Batsman not diving properly in many situtions. Fielders not properly taking catches(short fine leg mostly) fielders not responding ball coming straight at them. overthrows when there's backup, he's just stanfing there. No pullshot on mid wicket. SO MANY MORE BUGS. PLEASE BETA SQUAD? what on earth are u doing beta boys? fixing AI, fixing powerplay runs etc? WTF

Online is the future, where players play each other. That’s what’s fun and most important. Kindly focus on the actual stuff thats last longing other than AI/singe player. Take example of fifa? You may think i am being rude but im just speaking the truth. This truth will be a pain in the *** for some guys here(possibly dutch)

@BigAntStudios

Users who are viewing this thread