Ashes Cricket General Discussion

When are why going to get the update from mat addressing the issues it been a week
@MattW never said they gonna keep us updated on the issue fixing. Did he? Did I miss anything?

Ball swinging too little, ball swinging too much now, arghhh :p
I actually like the extra swing as long as AI can deal with it. For me its tinny bit aggressive. Thats the only slight complain, not a deal breaker

But this will also reduce the swing of the old ball also. Right ?

Wonder what other feel when the seam is pointing to 10 o’clock position and 5 o’clock position (for right hand batsman). From my understanding, it’s an outswing for 10 o’clock and it doesn’t swing for 5 o’clock position.
You can increase swing later as well,if you feel it isn't doing enough.
5 o clock doesn't mean it will swing backwards. It's the seam positiin and shine(side) that matters.

Has anyone reported the bug that Anderson's hair has not changed colour? Immersion breaking.

DxuXZ8y.jpg

What I've noticed that while batting is hard after the patch, it's important to wait for the ball and play.

Pre-patch, I used to let my bat to come to my ball, but post patch, I would recommend to rather let the ball come to the willow than bat coming to the ball.

Personally struggled to score in a few T20 matches after the patch, but currently playing a test match as NZ vs Pak as I am currently 135/1. Openers put a stand of about 120 odd, before I played to early and got bowled. Once you get the hang of it, batting doesn't seem that hard.

I really enjoy that in this patch that you reap the rewards for playing the right shot when facing a particular delivery.

Hey guys in my local files i found a text document named version and it says i have "0.1.0493 patch107 retail" dose it mean that i have patch 1.07? but i updated my game to the latest patch..can some help me out on this?
Thank you

I hope in next edition they give the user option to edit actions of bowlers or batters . As in how high you hold your bat or the angel. Head position, how bent is the knee. Same gose for bowlers. How cool that would be

Does changing the level from Pro (Hard) to Vetran (Hard) in the middle of an innings take immediate effect ?[DOUBLEPOST=1525505125][/DOUBLEPOST]Does changing the level from Pro (Hard) to Vetran (Hard) in the middle of an innings take immediate effect ?

Does changing the level from Pro (Hard) to Vetran (Hard) in the middle of an innings take immediate effect ?[DOUBLEPOST=1525505125][/DOUBLEPOST]Does changing the level from Pro (Hard) to Vetran (Hard) in the middle of an innings take immediate effect ?
As per logic it should. Like many other things in the game.

What a joke this game has become!! The game has gone backwards since Don Bradman 14.

The ball goes through the bat 30% of the time, The AI still bowls no balls and wides 15% of the time!!

Shot selection is all over the place!! The stats tracking is nonexistent!! batsman still not returning to the crease!!

Framerate issues in night games on ps4 STILL NOT FIXED!! It never rains, and the sun is always shining on cloudy days!! plus many other issues!!

What a mess this game is in, in its current state!!

I will personally not be buying any more of big Ant Studios FFF games, the game is now £15 pounds in the uk! even that is too much for this pile of poo!!

I think BA studios should change their name to BS Studios as this is what they have become now.

Users who are viewing this thread