Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Just a quick thing I noticed, wasnt the game going to be available on 12th of November? I see its 16th now. Not that it matters as its just 4 days but was it 12th first and then 16th or I am wrong?

Just a quick thing I noticed, wasnt the game going to be available on 12th of November? I see its 16th now. Not that it matters as its just 4 days but was it 12th first and then 16th or I am wrong?

Hardly seen any game release on a Sunday...so don' think 12th was ever on the cards

Hardly seen any game release on a Sunday...so don' think 12th was ever on the cards
I might have been wrong then. Thanks for clearing it up.

Bro. are you getting yours from Raru, are they the only one this side to have it, and will it be delivered on the same day?
Their response was they are getting it later this month, so no pre-order or day 1 delivery --- digital it is then :(

Will it be $50 or $60 us because I have to decide what to buy
Its $49.99 USD for Download version from the ms xbox store
Screenshot_4.png

I'm talking about $50 to $60 US on the playstore. What I normally do when I preorder is find out the price then buy a code for that amount of money but I don't know how much it's going to Be on the PSN store because you can't preorder it. Some people have told me that the Xbox store should have the same US price as the PSN store but @afrid said he got a $60 and that is wat has me contemplating if to buy the $50 US code or the $60 US Code. Any ideas? @WealeyH @blockerdave @Dutch @SnowyCasanova

I'm talking about $50 to $60 US on the playstore. What I normally do when I preorder is find out the price then buy a code for that amount of money but I don't know how much it's going to Be on the PSN store because you can't preorder it. Some people have told me that the Xbox store should have the same US price as the PSN store but @afrid said he got a $60 and that is wat has me contemplating if to buy the $50 US code or the $60 US Code. Any ideas? @WealeyH @blockerdave @Dutch @SnowyCasanova
i would assume the ps store would be the same price

Jeez $49.99 on U.S Xbox store that's about £38 we have to pay £49.99! In UK Strange unless the U.S price doesn't include tax?

Users who are viewing this thread