Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Why don't you purchase using credit card? No need to worry about the price and it will take a few seconds to get the game.

I thought that was too obvious... silly me.

How am I supposed to find the info I need from random people on the internet when people HELPING the official members of BA can't give out info. FYI looking up the price of the digital version comes up with only the hard copy, idk how you expect google users to say anything before helpers. Thanks for your "help"

I don't understand... it's $49.99 on the Xbox store. A simple google search tells me PSN don't charge tax above the stated price... https://www.gamespot.com/forums/sys...it-playstation-store-doesnt-tax-you-33382669/
I'm sure you're only young, I'm 34 and could use a search engine when I was 16, and they were far less effective than they are now.

Either use credit card, or buy the $50 PSN credit and hope the pricing is consistent Xbox vs PS4 (there is no reason for it not to be).

Last edited:
Their response was they are getting it later this month, so no pre-order or day 1 delivery --- digital it is then :(

Eish! wish I could do digital, the internet is bagarap where I'm at,,,,I'll engage with them during the day, cos the wait will kill me

I should have bought Xbox One console instead of PS4 slim when I wanted to upgrade:(

Thank Lord, Hong Kong has awesome internet speed... Hope I don't have to go down the US PSN Store Route, a big pain in the backside...

I should have bought Xbox One console instead of PS4 slim when I wanted to upgrade:(
Not unless it was the X, the base Xbox is a POS technically and software-wise compared to PS4. Are you seriously basing this on the fact you can pre-order Ashes Cricket on Xbox Live vs PSN?

Not unless it was the X, the base Xbox is a POS technically and software-wise compared to PS4. Are you seriously basing this on the fact you can pre-order Ashes Cricket on Xbox Live vs PSN?
No. It seems Xbox one is better than PS 4 slim, that’s what I heard

Both have their pros and cons, I have Injustice 2 which gets later updates on PS4 than Xbox One. However, PS4 with its PS Plus benefits and exclusives is really good. Xbox One controller is better for some games, and PS4 DualShock is better in some other games. So it depends.

(I have a Strong PC and PS4 Slim)

In terms of hardware Sony's console is far superior and plays most games at a better resolution and framerate while X1 has it's own plus points like backwards compatibility and a lot more. It's subjective, you pick the one you prefer based on it's exclusives and friends.

On topic: Any word on the PS4 Pro support? A friend owns one and is still curios. Thanks.

Better?

Spec wise, the Xbox One and One S are inferior to even the base PS4 (slim or not). The only Xbox worth owning is the One X (released yesterday) which is now the most powerful console and will do 4K on most games. Saying that, it's game line-up still leaves a lot to be desired in terms of exclusives.

I don't want to turn this in to a console war, so relative to this thread, how exactly is a standard Xbox better than a PS4 for Ashes Cricket, apart from the fact you can pre-order it via Xbox Live? Which at this point in time is the ONLY confirmed difference. PS4 will almost certainly perform better than a standard Xbox.

At this point idek a lot of people are saying $59 US and a lot of people are saying $49. I need confirmation

seriously, FFS. If it's on the Xbox store already, you know that price. If you are buying on ps4, you'll now the price on 16th. Now STFU.[DOUBLEPOST=1510131661][/DOUBLEPOST]
Then why don’t you just wait until the 16th to purchase to code for the amount that you need after seeing the price?

Surely it only takes a couple minutes. What difference does it make buying it Saturday or the day of.

this x infinity.[DOUBLEPOST=1510131720][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will only have time to go to the store on Saturday

then buy it when you do have time, as if you don't have time to buy it you don't have time to play it. shut up about this. shut up immediately.

seriously, FFS. If it's on the Xbox store already, you know that price. If you are buying on ps4, you'll now the price on 16th. Now STFU.[DOUBLEPOST=1510131661][/DOUBLEPOST]

this x infinity.[DOUBLEPOST=1510131720][/DOUBLEPOST]

then buy it when you do have time, as if you don't have time to buy it you don't have time to play it. shut up about this. shut up immediately.
Ha Ha There is nothing like a blocker rant to get my day going.....

Users who are viewing this thread